Schecter KM7 and Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient test

Jotun25

Apr 27, 2010
Sevilla, Spain
www.jotunstudio.es
Hi, fellas!

I´ve been quite busy and I couldn´t test my new KM7 for almost two months, but I managed to record some original riffs to try to show a bit how this amazing axe and pickups sound.

The result is here:

I hope you like it and any feedback or question will be welcomed.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Killer tone. I am impressed in how good the guitar sounds when isolated (only one guitar track playing) at 0:20.

The Sentient splitted sounds nice!

Thank you so much, Fagulhakc!

I´m glad you liked the tone. What would you say I used for it? And I also appreciate the comment on the isolated guitar. This axe sounds very defined and balanced (the Nazgul, scale and woods help a lot in this task) and I love it.

I want to make some clean tests because the Sentient and the splitted pickups sound great, so stay tuned.

Cheers!

Thank you so much, Fagulhakc!

I´m glad you liked the tone. What would you say I used for it? And I also appreciate the comment on the isolated guitar. This axe sounds very defined and balanced (the Nazgul, scale and woods help a lot in this task) and I love it.

I want to make some clean tests because the Sentient and the splitted pickups sound great, so stay tuned.

Cheers!

kkkk thats hard to tell... maybe TSE x50?

Give us more infos about the tone (clean tone too).

No, the sound is all Axe FX (Standard model). Guitars are a Dual Rectifier sim (only a little eq) and bass the SVT sim, with a little of BOD plugin and compression. Nothing very fancy really ;)

I don´t remember which Axe amp sim I used for the clean tone, but may be a Twin Reverb or an AC30.