Scholomance Update - Spastic Ink related

Scholomance

Musician
Dec 17, 2001
www.angelfire.com
So, who is Scholomance you say? Our keyboardist, Jimmy Pitts, is contributing some solo stuff to the new Spastic Ink cd so I thought I'd let everyone here know that our website is completely updated. I have no idea if anyone here is into us or not, since we're considerably heavier than Spastic and Watchtower, but we absolutely love them. We are a hybrid of classical music, progressive, and extreme death metal with lengthy songs and plenty of technical tendencies. Our newest release is a double cd, one of which has extreme vocals, the other being entirely instrumental. If you're interested to read and hear more, the site is at:
www.angelfire.com/sc/scholomance

Scott

I visited your page (very nice design) and downloaded 4 songs and listened to them for a while and the musiscianship is excellent and everything is very well done. I am actually a huge fan of brutal technical death metal and the likes so the vocals wheren't something that bothered me abit, they where maybe even abit too weak for my liking. The music was not really my style but I respect your work and obvious dedication.

Hrm...it's pretty good stuff. There are times when the keyboards seem really out of place, but they're infrequent. And of course I'd prefer a real drummer to a machine (though that's the best sounding machine I've ever heard, as far as the tonal quality, I've heard more complex programmed drums). Usually I pick up on programmed drums within seconds, but it took me a minute or 2 to be sure with you guys. I'll give a couple more spins and make up my mind.