Scott Ian Wristband

Jockthrax said:
Your a bit late with this one Scott, you can now get Scott Ian beard scrunchies and breakfast cereal. :tickled: Hows it going anyway bud?

Howdi!

Things are fine, I'm back at uni shortly for my honours year, and looking forward to seeing the girls and dreading doing the work!

I keep hoping we'll see the Joey line up back in Glasgow, I enjoyed the show and a new album with Joey would be interesting. I guess it depends on what happens in the studio, according to Mr Wu anyways.

I watched some of MOMD at the weekend, I'd love to see Joey sing Safe Home for example, there are so many great songs that we may not see/hear live again.

Do have the new Chemeria album (not sure of the spelling), is it any good?

scottishthrax said:
:headbang: I got my Scott Ian wristband, and very cool it is too.

Anybody else got one?

"Fucking is so much more fun than war"
it was cool for a little while to wear it; then all the stuff wore off the band and I stopped wearing it.

scottishthrax said:
Howdi!

Things are fine, I'm back at uni shortly for my honours year, and looking forward to seeing the girls and dreading doing the work!

I keep hoping we'll see the Joey line up back in Glasgow, I enjoyed the show and a new album with Joey would be interesting. I guess it depends on what happens in the studio, according to Mr Wu anyways.

I watched some of MOMD at the weekend, I'd love to see Joey sing Safe Home for example, there are so many great songs that we may not see/hear live again.

Do have the new Chemeria album (not sure of the spelling), is it any good?

Wu said recently that the Joey line up will be back about march, so here's hoping there will be a Glasgow gig (with Megadeth would be nice).
As for Chimera, i've never heard them to my knowlege. I may check them out though, i've heard good things.

Jockthrax said:
Wu said recently that the Joey line up will be back about march, so here's hoping there will be a Glasgow gig (with Megadeth would be nice).
As for Chimera, i've never heard them to my knowlege. I may check them out though, i've heard good things.

There was a good review in this month's Classic Rock of their new album, maybe our American friends on this board could give it marks out of 10.

"I dont know why people like chimaira so much? They sounded like all the other crap out there. Shadows Fall and Lmab of God = much better!"

Why should it be a concern of yours what someone else enjoys? Getting bored with the Backstreet boys, so now its time to blow off steam? And by the way, thats LAMB of God-not Lmab of God. People with a worthy opinion usually have a keen ability to spell correctly, but then again that was a four letter word. Those are the tricky ones I hear.

Hesher said:
"I dont know why people like chimaira so much? They sounded like all the other crap out there. Shadows Fall and Lmab of God = much better!"

Why should it be a concern of yours what someone else enjoys? Getting bored with the Backstreet boys, so now its time to blow off steam? And by the way, thats LAMB of God-not Lmab of God. People with a worthy opinion usually have a keen ability to spell correctly, but then again that was a four letter word. Those are the tricky ones I hear.

Why should it be a concern of yours if someone else cant spell correctly? :D