Scott Ian's Surfcaster For sale

Baillif

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2008
Maryland
www.myspace.com
I've posted it here before, but times are tough, so now I need to sell.. I'll spare you the personal details.:cry:
All original Charvel Surfcaster built for Scott Ian, to his specs, with a handwritten letter of authenticity from John Zazula on Megaforce Records Letterhead. Factory Duncan bridge pup. Original hardshell case.
Minty fresh, played a handful of times. I've had a bunch of surfy's, but NONE have sounded like this. This guitar is a monster. It's balls out mean.
One issue, the push/push pot acts a little funny sometimes, but it didn't effect when I played. It's not a scratchy pot, not sure how to describe what it does. email me and I'll give you my cell and we can chat about it.
$2000 shipped plus paypal fee's. I'm in Easton, MD so if anyone wants to check it out, come on down. 100% ebay feedback jason_baillif. more pics on myspace.com/baillif (Hooligan Graphics).

baillif at goeaston dot net

Here it is.. specific pictures available upon request.
DSC00681.jpg

And with the family (some are for sale as well)
DSC00622.jpg

And me (well, my hand is in the pic) talking to Scott about getting ahold of it... I'll even include the autograph he gave me at the samson booth (written "TO JASON") at NAMM 07.
scottian.jpg