Scott Ian's 'Murda #5'

scooterville

\m/ non-basher member \m/
Sep 20, 2010
Greensboro, MD
I'm thinking about selling my guitar for the right price, but i'll gladly keep it if I doesn't sell :) It was owned and played by Scott Ian during the Reunion tour. It is a Washburn USA Custom Shop #5. Only 5 were made. Here's Scott playing this very guitar in a music video here: .

He used to own #2 (Hackzilla has it now) and #4 (NAMM guitar currently for sale in Europe):http://www.maxguitarstore.com/products/washburn-si91-custom-shop-scott-ian-anthrax-murderweapon/.

9583902028_c1494ae29e_z.jpg

9581117491_a267bc3c7c_z.jpg

7982262277_69fe7a6db5_z.jpg

7982261841_57893e8a0d_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool guitar but I own 2 expensive guitars that I hardly play,have a matin acoustic and razorback explosion,my fave guitar is my cheapest lol,99 buck dean ml no name and I love it

Cool guitar but I own 2 expensive guitars that I hardly play,have a matin acoustic and razorback explosion,my fave guitar is my cheapest lol,99 buck dean ml no name and I love it

I hear ya..lol I rarely play this guitar and my favorite is also the cheapest one I have. It's a Jackson JJ4 with a humbucker upgrade that was once one Scott Ian's home studio guitars.

Seriously what dipshit's gonna pay $2000 for that piece of crap? :lol:

Dude, just because it's made to look like that, doesn't mean it's not made out of the best materials or doesn't have the best electronics. What about those nice looking guitars the are made out of junk? You saying you'd prefer that??:erk:

Dude, just because it's made to look like that, doesn't mean it's not made out of the best materials or doesn't have the best electronics.

Apart from its lousy aesthetics, it looks like a clumsy, slow instrument. Good for banging away a few power chords in the natural minor scale I guess

What about those nice looking guitars the are made out of junk? You saying you'd prefer that??:erk:

Nah, I play a Jackson RR24M bloodline, EMG 81, neck thru, Floyd. Aesthetics AND function

Apart from its lousy aesthetics, it looks like a clumsy, slow instrument. Good for banging away a few power chords in the natural minor scale I guess

Nah, I play a Jackson RR24M bloodline, EMG 81, neck thru, Floyd. Aesthetics AND function

If it's only " Good for banging away a few power chords in the natural minor scale"....why do you like Anthrax then?

Like I said ...he must be born that way :).
It's a good quality guitar, plus it was owned and played in a music video by the legendary Scott Ian. Whether you like the looks of it or not, It's a good price if you ask me.
Medication, Go play your wonderful and awesome Jackson RR24M bloodline or something. :)