Scott The hypocrit

MarkJ said:
Dont some of you guys get bored with being rude and deliberately provocative about whats happening - and Max I am REALLY suprised at you - I know you have met the band and they treated you well so to say what you did is quite appaliing!!!

Lighten up everyone - this tour is happening - what does it matter about who said what about whom - either you are going to see the current band tour or you are not - thats it, bottom line!! It s a free world and no-one can force you to do anything you dont want to!!!

Chill pills all round please Brent!!

yes chill pills!

having supported the band for 15 years + and having bought pretty much everything they have ever released as well as being a UK fan club member. i have stuck by the band all these years and blah blah blah...

what i am basically saying is that as a very loyal fan i feel let down that scott still hasn't taken the time to issue an official word about the status of the 2 band members (bush and rob). surely we deserve an official word - or maybe i've got it wrong...? maybe we should be kept in the dark.

all we know from reading from another source that scott said "bush is still part of the anthrax family" or something like that.
can it really hurt to have some kind of official word on what on earth is happening to the singer and lead guitarist of anthrax?!?!

i guess i am pissed at them acting so vague and indifferent towards their fans. that's all.

i respect their re-union decision but i don't support it.

i do appreciate what you have done for me. no doubt about it. though to be perfectly honest when i met the band everyone else was cool except for guess who- scott. charlie was the nicest guy ever. ditto frank, rob, bush.

scott was happy to talk to and pose for photos for a fan who called him the "greatest metal guitar player ever", but when i asked him a question about his signature looking like the word SATAN he totally ignored me.

go figure...

ok signing off now and waiting on the next album with john bush!!

Pentathrax logo was a joke, a pun on metal, satan and a cute but funny gimmick. I really don't think Anthrax ever took it to serious. In fact when ever I wore my petathrax shirt most folks into metal laughed cause they got the joke..

max said:
scott likes to play the poser rockstar these days.

pretty sure dan and joey were both fired.

yeah thats what I heard, but I never thought anything about it really cuz by the time I heard about it Stomp 442 was out I found out about a week before it came out, so I didnt have to worry about seeing another band that kicked ass disapear like so many others ( exodus didnt have to quit right? they just retired or something)

other then there current reunion which I dont know much about,not much time for net stuff ( yet I will post a bunch of nothing important here) :D

max said:
can it really hurt to have some kind of official word on what on earth is happening to the singer and lead guitarist of anthrax?!?!

They were fired for good. Now, this is actually very pointless discussion.

nosferatunj stop being a douche, go outside and throw a fucking frisbee or something. Learn to accept things as they unfold. Bitching will get you nowhere. Do you still dress the same way you did back in the 80's? Or were you still in diapers? Who the fuck cares about what they wear? When did a band's dresscode start coming through the speakers of your stereo?

Learn to to spell hypocrite and stop your childish bitching!

God, talk about waste of time!! Get a real job!

nosferatunj said:
Who cares if there is an "e" in the word, And It's ok to Have tats, But Anthrax was About keeping it new, Clean, Original. Bodysleeve Tats, Pentagrams, Mohawks, and everything else is IMAGE And it threw me for a loop when I read there Bio (Check there WEBSITE) and He made some statements about Image and keeping it real. Hence He is a Hypocrit (with or without the "e") And like I said, If you notice, There Image changed and so did there music, that's why after 13 years i'm going to the show, So I can hear Old School Thrax not The Sell out, I have to be like everyone else Gaythrax that they became. And If this is a One time thing, Oh well, At least I got to see the Real Thrax one last time.

You're a moron. It's not very shocking their image changed in the span of their 24 year career in music. Lots of people in their 40s have changed their look, ESPECIALLY rock stars. (Though, as you may have noticed, Scott still wears sneakers, shorts and a t-shirt on stage.) As for tattoos, who gives a shit? Does this keep you up at night?

Spidey138 said:
nosferatunj stop being a douche, go outside and throw a fucking frisbee or something. Learn to accept things as they unfold. Bitching will get you nowhere. Do you still dress the same way you did back in the 80's? Or were you still in diapers? Who the fuck cares about what they wear? When did a band's dresscode start coming through the speakers of your stereo?

LOL THATS FUNNY! Your reading the this thread and Bitching about me bitching, Hey Let me go get my Frisbee We can play catch together. As far as accepting things, I have, I said I would go away when they return to having Their bald singer back, I have accepted that they are doing a reuinon tour after 13 years of not being around LOL

Who's the Douche? Your bitching about me bitching, Another Hypocrit(e) LOL

People can actually change the way they dress? What the hell. When did this happen? I have to have a talk with my mom.