What's up w/ the pentagrams???

The Pent-A-gram was my idea. Actually I stole it from SOD, kidding.

It means nothing other than I liked the way the A fit nicely into the design and I thought it was a fun play on yes a metal cliche. But as long it's a new and different twist on an old design it's not really a cliche is it?

The Satanist pentagram dates only to the '60s and Anton LaVey. It's totally a bogus symbol used for a bogus cause "SATANISM". Everything else is urban legend, look it up.

I remember Charlie hated it the first time I showed it to him but he likes it with the popping out. Scott loved it from day one as he's worn pentagrams for years. I guess the rest of the band digs it.

As far as Anthrax credibility, that's the last thing our camp is worried about. Don't worry, there won't be any pot leafs or bloody skulls on anything. That would be dipping into lame. As it is the cover is very sublime and the Pent-A-gram gives a central focal point for the symetrical design and allows the hands to push or pull depending on how you view it. BUT mostly it just rules!

yeah i was wondering are the hands pulling the guys 'up' or are the guys pulling the others 'down'...?
btw i like the pentagram logo.