New Interview with Scott (Dan Nelson info inside)

I didn't go to see Thrax with Don in '09 because of him and still don't feel sorry I missed a once in a life time opportunity simple because he SUCKS.
I disliked the vox on the new tunes on youtube back then and seein'how Fight 'Em has improved it becomes even more clear they are right to just ignore that era.

I only saw them once during the Dan Nelson era and it was such a weird show. I took the bus up from dc to NYC to see them at this snowboarding event. It was in feb of 09. It was so miserably cold. They all came out in jackets. The set was cut short for some reason and then the power was shut off. So you couldn't hear anything. They ended with bring the noise. I felt totally ripped off. What's worse, when I got back to dc, I got fired(I'm a bartender) for not properly covering my shifts cuz I stayed in NYC for a few days. It's fine though, I found other jobs since. Made plenty of more money and slayed plenty of bar groupies. And if it wasn't for that shitty excuse for an Anthrax show, I wouldn't have been led to where I am now at a fancy hotel bar making more dough than I've ever made with all sorts of perks.

I didn't go to see Thrax with Don in '09 because of him and still don't feel sorry I missed a once in a life time opportunity simple because he SUCKS.
I disliked the vox on the new tunes on youtube back then and seein'how Fight 'Em has improved it becomes even more clear they are right to just ignore that era.

I saw live Anthrax with Don and was literally laughing out loud with my friend about how much he tried to copy Phil Anselmo. It was seriously like the dude paid someone to teach him how to act live Phil Anselmo. But his vocals were just average and certainly didn't make sense why he was singing for a legendary Thrash band. That was the first time I had seen Anthrax also with Rob on guitars. That was the first time I experienced the beanie, purple guitar, too tight of pants with Rob and then with Don on vocals it just wasn't Anthrax to me. :lol:

MAKE SOME FUCKIN NOISE!!!!

Thats Don Nelson on stage when he was in the band.

It looks like he got screwed over and stabbed in the back just like Joey in 1991 and in 2006, just like John in 2005 (and most probably in 2010). There goes Anthrax. Who will be next?

+1 Everyone seems to be taking Scott at his word, when we all know for a fact Scott and Charlie have treated their previous singers like crap, Don is just another to get shat on, although Joey and Bush didn't get it done so literally.

Say what you will about his stage presence, but I really liked his vocals. IMO Madhouse never sounded better. Have to say that Joey's version of the new song is better though.
I agree but I also liked his stage presence, he was very intense with violent headbanging which I liked. I'm sure his in-between song banter would have improved over time. I still hate that about Joey though, I love his vocals but he sometimes says some goofy things on stage.

I agree but I also liked his stage presence, he was very intense with violent headbanging which I liked. I'm sure his in-between song banter would have improved over time. I still hate that about Joey though, I love his vocals but he sometimes says some goofy things on stage.

Me too. It's like he just mumbles something and the (Europian) audience doesn't really understand what he's saying. On the other hand, Joey's always been goofy on stage so that's fine.