Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaam for me Long Beach!! Tonight! Dec 3rd!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
SCREAM FOR ME, LONG BEACH!!
TONIGHT! SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3rd
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With the debut of a new tune added to the set!

BLUE CAFE
210 Promenade
Long Beach, CA 90802
562-983-7111 21 & Over
With Led Zepland
(Try to get there early, they had to turn people away at the door last time.)

http://www.velvetchain.com/ironmaidenprinttix.htmlSAVE $2.00!! Just click HERE and print out and bring your discount tix!! Print as many as you need!

Hope to see some of ya there! :headbang:

as I know you will. Bummed I can't be there. I'm in Amsterdam now. Partied last night till late. muahahaha! You all want anything from here? Where the hell is the hard rock here in Amsterdam. Everything is friggin dance crap, it's driving me nutz.

Johnny-

What's the date for the Reseda show? I will be there. I'm gonna bring my HD cam & do some filmin.

Just got back from the show.
!!!WOW!!!
Ladies, you are truly the best!!!
Do you really know, how great you look and sound on stage?
Your showmanship and professionalism are indescribable.
Liz is a great addition to the band.
Thank you all for the great night.

Too bad the show was 21 and over. I was actually at the door and saw Nikki walk in. Ohh well ... I can wait till February at the Galaxy

Metallicat180 said:
Can someone post the setlist please??

I don't have the setlist, but the new song was Infinite Dreams. To the iron ladies... I thought you played it damn well! Going by memory, I think I've got all the songs here (not necessary in correct order).

BQOBD
2 min to mid
Trooper
Transylvania
Somewhere in Time
Wasted Years
Number of the Bucket (yes it said that on the setlist...who's idea was that?)
Killers
Infinite Dreams
Revelations
Phantom
Wickerman
Wrathchild
Fear of the Dark
Run To The Hills

Red Shirt said:
I don't have the setlist, but the new song was Infinite Dreams. To the iron ladies... I thought you played it damn well! Going by memory, I think I've got all the songs here (not necessary in correct order).

BQOBD
2 min to mid
Trooper
Transylvania
Somewhere in Time
Wasted Years
Number of the Bucket (yes it said that on the setlist...who's idea was that?)
Killers
Infinite Dreams
Revelations
Phantom
Wickerman
Wrathchild
Fear of the Dark
Run To The Hills

WOW that is a fucking kick ass Setlist! One of the best ones I have seen so far. I hope to see Infinite Dreams, Caught Somewhere in Time, Wickerman, BQBD, and Killers all in the same set!

I know it wouldn't be the same without it but I would love to see a setlist one time without the Trooper in there, can replace it with Rime of the Ancient Mariner :)

pcmerc said:
What's the date for the Reseda show? I will be there. I'm gonna bring my HD cam & do some filmin.

the 16th - yeah those cams r cool - should capture all the detail of the planned festivities! lol it's shaping up to be one hell of a show ;)

ironmaidenfan09 said:
WOW that is a fucking kick ass Setlist! One of the best ones I have seen so far. I hope to see Infinite Dreams, Caught Somewhere in Time, Wickerman, BQBD, and Killers all in the same set!

I know it wouldn't be the same without it but I would love to see a setlist one time without the Trooper in there, can replace it with Rime of the Ancient Mariner :)

This would have been the perfect set for you then, all your requests were there. ;) We've done the set without the Trooper a couple times and got some earhole caning for it too. LOL! It's sooo hard deciding what to play each show! :loco:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
T We've done the set without the Trooper a couple times and got some earhole caning for it too. LOL! It's sooo hard deciding what to play each show! :loco:

hahah yeah its one of those songs that people just expect to hear from Maiden. Its only the die hards that have heard the song a zillion times that get bored with it i guess.

I can't wait to see you guys again. That show must have been incredible, I am jealous!

Sharon Ossbourne didn't say you were traitors for having a union jack did she? lol