Scum Demo...

DarriOakenhawk44

WoY Supporter
Sep 16, 2007
The Road...
Hey everyone.

I just jonied the forums, and notice the AA forum, and for awhile now ive been trying to get my hands on the Scum demo, im sure its impossible to find the aculty tape, so im hoping to find an mp3 trader who has it, and is willing to share, thanks all, and my odin guide you through all of your earthly pains.

p.s - I hear that the band post here, from time to time, im sure one of you guys have access to the demo somehow, so if you could help me out, it would mean A LOT to me, thanks agian, everyone.

Can't help you there but i will mention that there is another band called Scum, which is quite recent... so in your searches try not to confuse... but i'm sure you already know this.

I do know this, but thanks for atlest saying something, 60 views, and not one response until you came along, kudos for you.

That is because very few people know of it. Celtic Millitia posted informationthat only a few know... Everyone else would just post "I second that opinion" or "I agree, where is the demo?" or something like that... And, that would just be unhelpful and a waste of time, would it not?

That is because very few people know of it. Celtic Millitia posted informationthat only a few know... Everyone else would just post "I second that opinion" or "I agree, where is the demo?" or something like that... And, that would just be unhelpful and a waste of time, would it not?

true, I admit to my mistake.

true, I admit to my mistake.

Just making a point... Don't think of me as evil now... :saint:

Any luck on finding the demo? I asked around the people in the Metal scene in my area last night, and only one person said he had ever heard of it... He's gonna look through his tape collection soon to see if he actually owns it. I'll keep you posted on that oden44.

I'm also looking hard for that demo but for a physical copy actually. I saw this demo 2 times on eBay in the last 3 years, one was original (at the time I wasn't interested in the demo) the other was a bootleg. I've also seen a tradelist with the demo in it but the guy never reponded (since january 2007). I know it'll be hard but I already own 2 cassettes of AA's first demo acquired rather quickly so I don't desesperate.

I think that i have got the master tape somewhere. But i can not release it couse then it won't be rare anymore.
And before i can do anything with it all the band members must give their permission to release it.
I dont think that will happen.
I'm sorry!!!

Just making a point... Don't think of me as evil now... :saint:

Any luck on finding the demo? I asked around the people in the Metal scene in my area last night, and only one person said he had ever heard of it... He's gonna look through his tape collection soon to see if he actually owns it. I'll keep you posted on that oden44.

Never would see you as "evil" I knew you were just speaking how it is man, and no such luck on the demo yet, and im hoping that "one person has it, thanks for the help in making my dream of hearing this demo come a reality.

I actually had the mp3's of the first demo a while back, I however lost them (along with much of my music) when I had a really weird unexplainable hard drive error. I originally got them from one of my old band mates but I've not heard from him in a looong time:(