Scum Demo...

I know this is a really old thread (didn't think it was worth starting a new thread if there already was one on the topic). But I was wondering if anyone has had any success, since September, in finding this demo, in any form (either the tape or mp3s)? I've been hunting for this thing for ages now, and can bearly find any info on it at all. The best I've seen is a picture of the tape and a listing of the songs on it (http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=99087), heh.

I've been hunting for this thing for ages now, and can bearly find any info on it at all.

I'm also searching that demo. The info from MA are taken from an eBay auction back in October 2005, it was an original demo tape. At the time, I saw the auction but I didn't knew what it was, now I can say "FUCK". I never came across such a demo again since then, except from an unoriginal also on eBay some months ago (maybe I should have taken it, just for the sound).

I think he meant generally on metal-archives.com. On Scum's page all is correct, besides you can see the tracks printed on the tape.

I guess it's the same with Metal Archives as it is with all user-run internet encyclopedias, they aren't always right, though can be a cool source to look through.

Also, anyone know when the user-registry system will be running again?

Well, whats not right on that page? Are the songs listed wrong or something?

Well, Ted joined the band and after that it was called Amon Amarth. And for the music, there was no grindcore in Scum, more old school death metal. And the ones forming Scum was from the start Olli and Nico. And maybe Wesa but thats stretching it.

Well, Ted joined the band and after that it was called Amon Amarth. And for the music, there was no grindcore in Scum, more old school death metal. And the ones forming Scum was from the start Olli and Nico. And maybe Wesa but thats stretching it.

Well, thanks for the precisions. I guess you're not telling shit so I'll fix that.