Scythe

AngelWitch73

Jan 29, 2002
Bayern
www.metalgospel.org
I´ve posted here about these guys before in order to get some feedback since I believe their style is similar in some ways to OPETH. They are German Death Metal somewhere in the vein of THE CHASM or old (pre CENTURY MEDIA) TIAMAT for more of a description.

I would like to invite those interested by this to check them out at http://www.witches-brew.org (there are MP3s there and more info). Their debut CD, "On My Way Home", has recently been released through my label and I´d appreciate any feedback from you folks.

Thanks !

The comparison I would make is old Demigod or perhaps Karelian Isthmus-era Amorphis... In any event, let's call it a Finnish death metal circa 1992 sound...

Originally posted by Don Corleone
well, i havent heard the songs yet (i promise i will donload them), but if they are like amorphis' karelean isthmus...then i must definitely skip them!

You also don't like sex with girls, but nobody's holding that against you.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
well, i havent heard the songs yet (i promise i will donload them), but if they are like amorphis' karelean isthmus...then i must definitely skip them!

Well, I think you should just find out yourself. Download one and see what you think they are like.