SD to LA

sdtexsin

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2008
Howdy-

I am a new San Diego resident planning on traveling to LA for the show at the Wiltern.

Being new to town I do not have anyone riding with me. If anybody would like a ride to the show I will be leaving early afternoon day of, and returning that night after the show. I'd love to stay over in LA, but I have a class the next day.

I drive a nice, newer 4 door truck and could accommodate up to three people.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

-jbh

You know what? Fuck you philno!

This type of pessimism is against the spirit of metal and music in general.

I'm from fucking Texas and when we go to metal shows we make sure the god-damn car is full. I'm a nice guy and I'm putting it out there that I have room in my vehicle and I'm willing to help out some metal fans. I'd hate to run into an Opeth fan in SD that didn't go to the show over something I could have helped with.

I would not have seen some great shows if not for the help of strangers...

I love the creepy vibe in your post there its like "you can come in my car and eat mangos out of my ass while it rains"

Jesus-fucking-Christ.

If you need a ride to LA from SD feel free to hit me up.

If not, feel free to make bullshit comments at my expense.

sdtexsin: Welcome to the forum. That's a very generous offer. Perhaps you can help out Here Opeth at the Wiltern is going to rule believe me. Don't react to the trolls... they smell blood in the water if you know what I mean.

Nathanlol: Don't blow it. Your next ban will be for good, capiche?

You know what? Fuck you philno!

This type of pessimism is against the spirit of metal and music in general.

I'm from fucking Texas and when we go to metal shows we make sure the god-damn car is full. I'm a nice guy and I'm putting it out there that I have room in my vehicle and I'm willing to help out some metal fans. I'd hate to run into an Opeth fan in SD that didn't go to the show over something I could have helped with.

I would not have seen some great shows if not for the help of strangers...

Well said, don't listen to these idiots man. It's easy for people to talk shit hidden behind a computer screen. I know the distance between SD and LA, and that's cool your offering a free ride.

Howdy-

I am a new San Diego resident planning on traveling to LA for the show at the Wiltern.

Being new to town I do not have anyone riding with me. If anybody would like a ride to the show I will be leaving early afternoon day of, and returning that night after the show. I'd love to stay over in LA, but I have a class the next day.

I drive a nice, newer 4 door truck and could accommodate up to three people.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

-jbh

We're driving up from SD. You should PM me when the show gets closer so all of us can bullshit before the show. BTW, the West Coast was never getting Nachtmystium. We're getting Baroness--who haven't canceled. Booya!