Seeking Transport to LA Opeth Show

BefriendedUnit

They wear white for me
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego
My friend and I want to go to the Wiltern show on Tuesday, Oct 7th. We have a place to sleep, we have rides back, but we need to get UP there day-of (so we don't miss any more school than we would already). Are any San Diegoins/San Diegites/San Diego residents heading up there and would be willing to let a couple high schoolers tag along?

make sure you find the right person/persons to take you

otherwise you might get raped lol!

Thanks anyway!

The only other time I saw them was at Gigantour 2 and their set was cut because they went over in Oakland. They just played GoP, Windowpane, and Leper. And then I endured an hour and a half of Lamb of God....

so now lamb of god suck? i need to keep up with the times

i havent seen opeth, they are coming here soon i think, didnt buy tickets

Thanks anyway!

The only other time I saw them was at Gigantour 2 and their set was cut because they went over in Oakland. They just played GoP, Windowpane, and Leper. And then I endured an hour and a half of Lamb of God....

They went over....really?

Sorry bro. We got Godheads Lament and Deliverance in Oakland :worship:notworthy

Hope you find a ride.

^^Thanks Risquit, but I don't think two of us would fit.

^There was kind of a bitch-fit on the Opeth/Gigantour 2 myspace from San Diego fans who wanted more than 3 songs from a co-headliner. There wasn't much of a turnout at Cox Arena, and I lost the bet that Mike would make a joke about the name of the venue (he didn't).