Searching For Band Members

i'm searching outside the net i'm not counting much on the net but their is a little chance to find someone here and i had to tke that chance
i don't have much time now to write i will soon post part of one of my lyrics and need openion on this by the way i'm a theird year medical student and this aint a jok

Dr. Rocky said:
thanx man for your advice i love to hear some of your work where can i get any of your mp3's
and in what style does the band sound like?

I'm not done recording yet :loco: I pretty much fell flat on my face trying to do drum tracks last month, so now I have to program it all, which is not easy. I should have the completed, unmastered tracks within 5 months or so. I do have two beta tracks already uploaded though. They're both just guitar arrangements but I suppose they do a good job of giving a rough idea of what we sound like... This one's acoustic, meant to end the album. It's going to be lengthened a bit and I'm writing a piano arrangement for it. I also have to find time to go pick up Mike to do some clean vocals(he's the only one of us that can sing decent) or else get someone else to do em.
http://www.elboardo.com/jaymesstuff/uploaded/track 6 acoustic.mp3

Keep in mind, that's the closer. Stylistically I guess we're death metal with a bunch of influences. Lyrics usually turn out black metal but I don't think the music is ugly enough to be considered black metal :)

i'm downloading the song any way do you know where i can find Vinterland's mp3 as i got sick from searching and the cd is not in any music stor here ah and eventide they are unsigned band i have listened to their samples and they are great here is their websit www.eventideweb.com