Searching for Metal Forces #20

otcmetal

New Metal Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hello, I'm trying to find a copy of Metal Forces #20 magazine. If anybody has one for sale or trade, or knows someone who might, please get in touch!!! Also looking for #'s 32, 35 & 39. Thanks!!!

Hello, I'm trying to find a copy of Metal Forces #20 magazine. If anybody has one for sale or trade, or knows someone who might, please get in touch!!! Also looking for #'s 32, 35 & 39. Thanks!!!

Are you looking for something specific in them? I might know someone who could scan for you, but it's doubtful he would part with them.

Not really, they are the only issues I need to have 1-40. I do have a spare issue of #1 for trade or sale too. Thanks for checking!

It's no big deal, but I appreciate it. They'll roll around sooner or later. I've found almost all of them in the last year.

I have issues 20, 32 and 35 (& a bunch of other misc numbers up to #70). Contact me at joep976(at)yahoo if you're interested.

Thanks,
Joe

OTCMETAL, Do you stii have no 1 for sale? Looking for Metal Forces Magazine no 1,3,4,5,6,11.

OTCMETAL, Do you stii have no 1 for sale? Looking for Metal Forces Magazine no 1,3,4,5,6,11.

Hello there! Yes, I still have a spare copy. It's in really good shape. If you give me a day or two, I can try and send you a few pics. Been pretty sick the last few days. May have a spare of #11 also, but will have to check. Any old mags or zines you may have to trade? Sorry for the late reply...

Good news:)
Unfortunately I have no magazines to trade with, only have Metal Forces mag +
Swedish magazines.
Please send offer for no 1 and also no 11 if you have it.
No worries about late reply.

Maybe PM through Facebook?

Best regards

Michael van Drumpt