Sebastian Bach

I know, but I've been to Bach's site once...and lord, that was a mess. I sent him an email telling him that it totally needed an overhaul.

So wait, was Steve already out touring with Bach recently? On Bach's site it says the solo band begins touring in mid-June for a few dates, then it has them in the studio, and then in about two weeks it has them touring with GNR.

Bach mentioned in "studio7.wmv" that Steve was touring, but is that with GNR? If so, Steve should chat with Ron Thal (Bumblefoot). Ron's a great guy, and they'd probably get along.

American Metalhead is one bad ass song! I go into a headbanging fenzy everytime I hear that song.

"...and Godsmack is opening for meeeeeee!" ROFL!!!!!

Those videos are interesting. How does Sebastian Bach manage to do all these things all at once? Does his touring group differ that much from the studio group? Although I don't think Steve is one for "melo-drama" reality TV, VH1s "SuperGroup" would be interesting -if nothing else- if it had Steve in it in place of Mr. Biohazard guy.

holy shit does the new Bach album smoke ... :kickass:

best since Slave to the Grind.

the variety of the tunes and the pure energy and catchiness of them is just ... miraculous at this point in Bach's career.

so how was it working on this disc Steve? any interesting Axl stories? :loco: