Second shift

so the 14 people who have been working the (12 hr) 2nd shift for the last month had our names put in a raffle and i won. 2 club level seats and a parking pass for sundays titans/cowboys game. i know the titans blow ass this year but the face value on the ticket is $255.00. i'm taking the other guy i work directly with who hasn't seen his kids much the last 4 weeks. i've never been to an nfl game so i'm looking forward to this no matter what.
this is one of the nicest perks my job has offered and i'm glad i can take advantage of it.

I work 5 pm to 1:30 am typically

but due to the workflow i've been working 56 to 72 hours....since like january..

i did 72 hours last week plus im building pc's for cash in the dead hours here too...like my boss comin in last friday night with a computer problem and i sold him one of my machines for $100 and took his old one and rebuilt it and gave it to a co-worker for her sermons for church :).

plus i got 150 for another computer i put parts into and updated to XP pro,,,the copy i have never needs validating. :D

but i typically work now 1p to 1a - get up with the kiddies put em on the bus and hang out with littlest man till 12 noon then roll back to work.