Secrets of the Moon

Does anyone want to buy my copy of this? I listened to it once but it didn't do much for me. It's in perfect condition.

Yes yes! ;)

Do you think there'll be tickets at the K-17 if I don't pre-order and plan on buying at the entrance?

...Yes...I can´t imagine that these american bands will fill all the K 17...and I hope, cause I´ll buy my tickets there as well...As far as I see it (but I´m not in Berlin, but´ve seen several metal-pages) the tour is not that big here as it has to be for these bands...

...don anderson wanted us playing the support there, but the K17 wanted us buying 30 tickets in advance...so they think it wont be overcrowded...

...Yes...I can´t imagine that these american bands will fill all the K 17...and I hope, cause I´ll buy my tickets there as well...
Auf bald dann also. :wave:

Björn wird sicherlich auch wieder mit dabeisein. Könnte also ein lustiger Abend werden. Ja ja, da werden Erinnerungen wach...

Hätte Euch auch gern auf der Bühne gesehen, aber dann eben beim nächsten Mal. :)

Auf bald dann also. :wave:

Björn wird sicherlich auch wieder mit dabeisein. Könnte also ein lustiger Abend werden. Ja ja, da werden Erinnerungen wach...

Hätte Euch auch gern auf der Bühne gesehen, aber dann eben beim nächsten Mal. :)

...ja hoffentl. klappt alles...sind noch nicht 100% sicher, da meine Tochter genau am 21. 1 Jahr alt wird und wir noch ne Bleibe suchen...aber freuen uns trotzdem ;O)

Damn, is there anything more depressing than bumping a 5yr old thread? Nigh every poster in this thread has gone MIA. Did these people just up and start listening to Jazz one day?

I never posted here before because I'm just now listening to Carved in Stigmata Wounds. Holy fuck this is :kickass: and such.

I spun it once a few months ago but wasn't paying attention. So, I will consider this the first proper experience and such.

Ok I have Seven Bells and love the album to death. Particularly "The Three Beggars" really stands out to me. What other release should I get from these guys?