See ya's soon!!!

Mortalchewy

Sinner
Feb 26, 2006
sydney west
www.mortalsin.com.au
Just a quick mention i'm flying out today to go on tour with the mighty OVERKILL!!
I'll be logging in here from time to time over the next few weeks to give u all updates, pics (of heaps of bands) and just to generally keep you all informed!.
Also wanted to say thanks to all of you that turned up at the empire friday night! We had a fuckin awesome night!
Thanks to lycanthia, killrazer and inslain as well for making the night a well rounded good mix of metal! And just for being awesome!
See you all soon i hope!!

Chewy:headbang:

Yeh have a safe trip guys! Friday was awsome!

According to your myspace your opening for Testament at Manning so we'll see ya there :kickass::headbang::kickass:

Man your trip is going to be fucking crazy!!!
Touring with OVERKILL dude is the shit! Don't try and arm wrestle Blitz though dude he'll snap you in half!:lol:
I for one wanna hear heaps of stories and pics and once again congrats on the opportunity.Raise that aussie Metal flag high.:headbang:
p.s. Yes Empire gig was great and all 4 bands were of excellent quality.Great way for Metal to exit that venue although i seriously hope they reconsider their choice.

Hey all!!!
In an internet cafe in hamburg at the moment. I have one word for you all.....COOOOOOOLD!!!
Iv'e known cold before but this is stupid!!:cry:
We're waiting on our bus which is picking us up from our hotel tonight to start the tour. :headbang:
Got here yesterday after 23 hours of flying which needless to say ain't good when your 6''6!
We'll be flying the aussie metal flag VERY high indeed. Trying to make people realize how great and talented metal muso's are back home!
Anyways i#ll be posting pics from the shows and festivals over the next few days so be sure to check in!
Cheers!

Chewy

P.S God bless german beer prices!!:kickass:

Hey all!!!
In an internet cafe in hamburg at the moment. I have one word for you all.....COOOOOOOLD!!!
Iv'e known cold before but this is stupid!!:cry:
We're waiting on our bus which is picking us up from our hotel tonight to start the tour. :headbang:
Got here yesterday after 23 hours of flying which needless to say ain't good when your 6''6!
We'll be flying the aussie metal flag VERY high indeed. Trying to make people realize how great and talented metal muso's are back home!
Anyways i#ll be posting pics from the shows and festivals over the next few days so be sure to check in!
Cheers!

Chewy

P.S God bless german beer prices!!:kickass:
Is that the big internet cafe on the Reeperbahn? I have fond memories of buying 70 cent schofferhofer bier from there:headbang::kickass:

Colder then Scone? :lol:

Switzerland is the coldest bastard of a place on earth i think! haha

Anyways ivé been kinda lazy on the old update front so here´s some stories!
Overkill are a fuckin awesome band. Period. Coolest guys ever and just a pleasure to tour with!
I got bobby to ring a friend of mine the other night just to say hi! haha
The crowds for us here have been AMAZING! Everywhere we#ve played so far we have had fans that know every word to our songs (old and new) and just going crazy! Everyone from the band is really surprised at the reaction we´re getting here.
The tour bus is interesting. Proper cool tour bus but there´s 11 people init so it canget kinda cramped :erk:
Dave mustaine gave me a hug in poland and said he remembers touring with mortal sin on the rust in peace tour! He watched both our shows we done with them. Didn´t have the heart to tell him it wasn´t me in the band then haha.
So we´re 6 shows in to this tour and have 8 more to go! Iv´e got tons of pics that once i get some time i´ll post here.
Will check in again soon:kickass:

p.s derek from overkill can fuckin DRINK!!! haha

sounds like your having a fucking awesome time in Europe, man.

really happy to see you getting a good reaction but know that the new album was leaked heavily over the net last year, so the new songs got about a fair wack.
Hopefully the same people brought the album too.

awesome about Mustain hugging you too.
Know people who would cream themselves if the same happened to them. :headbang:

hope the rest of the dates go well.

Dave mustaine gave me a hug in poland and said he remembers touring with mortal sin on the rust in peace tour! He watched both our shows we done with them. Didn´t have the heart to tell him it wasn´t me in the band then haha.
You should have hugged him back and told him you loved his work on "St Anger".

Might end up catching you guys at the Headbanger's Open Air in Germany in July! Just having a look at the line-up now, well priced, near Wacken which is only days after, and best of all, Blaze Bayley in on the line-up!

Will have to talk to the guys I'm going with and see if we can organise it. :)