Sega!

Claws of Perdition

Wipes sitting down
Jul 7, 2005
Australia, not Austria
www.redmeat.com
Yeh! I just finished Alex the Kidd - In miracle world :headbang:
One of the best games ever, gotta love 8 bit graphics and paper, scissor, rock to beat the level boss's.

I got an emulator for sega master system the other day and im proceeding to relive my childhood (the good parts involving sega)

Damn i own master system, mega drive, nes, snes and game gear, and i just use emulators to play games. Alex Kidd simply RULES, i used to remember all the combinations of the stone-scissors-paper game thing, but now i dont. Its incredible how much time i spend when i was 8-9 playing these games. But i sucked, and my mom finished every game before i did, especially Sonic the Hedgehog 2, i hated her for that.
Do you guys remember when Donkey Kong was released for Snes? It was UNBELIEVABLE, the graphics, movement and all, it was really beyond its time. Still the game rules so much.

how do these emulators work?

i just have a PC ... where can I play these old school games?

MFJ said:
SNES all the way, but I actually own it.
I own a master system, the controller is all messed up though so i play the games on pc instead.

Lurch said:
how do these emulators work?

i just have a PC ... where can I play these old school games?

http://www.rom-world.com/emulators.php
Their are a heap of sites round, emulators just play Roms or games that you can download to your pc, easy as piss.

IOfTheStorm said:
Damn i own master system, mega drive, nes, snes and game gear, and i just use emulators to play games. Alex Kidd simply RULES, i used to remember all the combinations of the stone-scissors-paper game thing, but now i dont. Its incredible how much time i spend when i was 8-9 playing these games. But i sucked, and my mom finished every game before i did, especially Sonic the Hedgehog 2, i hated her for that.

I could never finish them as a young chap either, i dragged the Master system back out a year or so ago, the controller plays up though.
A shop in town sells heaps of old Sega games they have about 30 or so, im thinking of buying out the shop, i think they have an entire console in there too.