Who loves the Sega Master System?

People tend to horribly disagree with me, but I still think today that the best system of all time was the Sega Saturn. It has some of the best games I have ever played on it, Guardian Heroes, Panzer Dragoon Series, Dragon Force, VF, oh I could keep going for lines and lines. What do you guys think?

I never played a Master System. After the NES I had a TurboGrafx-16, the best video game system ever. Near zero third party support and a virtually nonexistent advertising campaign killed it though. Oh well.

The Saturn sucked ass.

And the SNES is THE gaming console...no other system comes even remotely close to matching its greatness.

Chronno Trigger, Final Fantasy 2 and 3 (IV and VI), Secret of Mana, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Street Fighter II Turbo, Mario RPG (!), Lufia II, Contra 3, Actraiser, Soul Blazer, Mario all Stars, Secret of Gaia....I could go on forever. :cool:

jeanreno said:
Yes it is.

akiddmw01.png

Yeah!!!!!!! :headbang:

I still have my Master System too.........It's funny to play it sometimes......kinda flashback stuff :D

Azogue said:
The Saturn sucked ass.

And the SNES is THE gaming console...no other system comes even remotely close to matching its greatness.

Chronno Trigger, Final Fantasy 2 and 3 (IV and VI), Secret of Mana, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Street Fighter II Turbo, Mario RPG (!), Lufia II, Contra 3, Actraiser, Soul Blazer, Mario all Stars, Secret of Gaia....I could go on forever. :cool:

As could I with the Saturn, but let me ask you something. You probably have never even touched a Saturn right?

Shadowthrone said:
People tend to horribly disagree with me, but I still think today that the best system of all time was the Sega Saturn.

...VF...

Virtua Fighter rocked! :headbang: My arcade still has the original VF, and I play it all the time. :)

Reactions: Shadowthrone
jeanreno said:
Virtua Fighter rocked! !!:headbang: My arcade still has the original VF, and I play it all the time. :)
The Virtua Fighter series are the best fighting games of all time. I would actually almost buy a ps2 just to get VF4 evolution, that is if I had someone to play once I got out of college, which is in 2 weeks.

Yet right now my friends and I here are huge fans, and actually one of them is considered at the moment to be the national champion because he got first place in the largest tournament that has been held here.

hell yes!!!! i plugged in my sega genesis last summer and played it all summer, beat all my favorite RPGs :D such as...
Shining In The Darkness
Shining Force 1
Shining Force 2
Phantasy Star 4
Light Crusader
......and more! god it brings back so many memories...i remember when i was young i would just sit in a big poofy chair and with my friend and we would play video games all day. man ....such memories...we used to fight over who was the better "game master"....wow what great times :D