Seismic Radio tonight

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Excuse my cross post but I thought that some of you cool people would liek to check out my show if your around this evening.

Tonight at 10:00 PM EST 7:00 PM PST I will be playing a new song from Outworld featuring Rusty Cooley on guitars. I met these cool kats at Prog Power USA and the gave me this promo and I am really digging it very much, so to those that haven't heard of them you will be able to check it out tonight if your around,Bobby from Outworld may be stopping in. I will also be playing new Sym X, new Pagans Mind, new Lost Horizon, Missa Mercuria, Stride, new Chinchilla, Anguish, PPUSA bands and alot more, so I hope some people will join me in chat, so we can talk about the goings on of things.

here is my Seismic Radio info page http://www.powershred.net/seismic.html

http://www.seismicradio.com

Bear

The new Pagan's Mind is great...I just need to get a hold of the cd...Missa Mercuria, another great cd, hasn't left my cd player since Progpower. Hopefully I'll get to hear your show tonight if I can ever pry Dustin from the computer so I can use it!! (I'm sure he'll be tuning in tonight too....). Talk at ya then and see you in about 2 weeks!! I miss you guys!!!

Sheri :Shedevil:

Thanks Sheri, what you guys can't share the puter :tickled: Yeah Two weeks already, hope everything stays cool with the tour,not like what I have been hearing!!!

Did Shell get in touch with you,she might want to come out as well.Hope to see you all in chat

Pagans Mind will be at LE soon I believe

Bear

Originally posted by Bear

Pagans Mind will be at LE soon I believe

Bear [/B]

The End Records already has the new PAGANS MIND only 12 bucks FREE SHIPPING! Snagged my ass a copy!

Hey I have mIRC how do I get in the chatroom that way? If I cant figure it out I'll join the java chat when "24" is over!

You guys rule!!!Here is my playlist

Pagans Mind - Through Osiris Eyes
Pagans Mind - Aegan Shores
Symphony X - Wicked
Chinchilla - Demons We Call
Lost Horizon - Pure
Outworld - City of the Dead
Masterplan - Enlighten Me
Beyond Twilight - Godless and Wicked
Brainstorm - Cycles
Last Tribe - Wash Your Sins Away
Eidolon - Coma Nation