New PRYMARY on Seismic Radio

Pellaz said:
Funniest Post of the Week nominee, right there! :tickled: :Spin:

Grrr, as usual, I'm have to work during the awesome evening Seismic shows like Tony's.

(Say, I'm one of those SeismicRadio folks, too! :))

Hi Guys,

I would like to thank everyone who joined in to listen to PRYMARY's new demo w/ DJ WaRm........... THANK YOU!!!!!

I would like to give a big shout out to TONY for your support.......... THANK YOU!!!!! :D

take care,

Smiley
www.PRYMARY.com

Pellaz said:
Hell, I just wanna give a big shout out to Tony for paying his part of the room at ProgPower. THANK YOU!!!!! :D

Darnit, wish I coulda been there for Tony's show.
Damn it Paul, you should have checked out the show. Not because of me but my special guest dj....yes the all mighty SQUEAK happened to be in the area that night so she came over with her millions of discs and decided to play DJ...of course she did a much better job at playing butt rock then I would (since I own like 0 butt rock albums)!!! We're not worthy SQUEAK! :worship: :headbang:

As for paying my portion of the hotel room, just don't tell the Adagio guys it was on their French/American Express Card...they will be in for a surprise when they get the bill!!! :loco:

Tony, it was great seeing you again in Atlanta and Thanx a lot for the support with the new record. Seismic has always been the premier station on our list. :headbang: We'll get you some more as we get it completed. I didn't get to meet Bear this year, but maybe soon.

Shane, Zilla, Wayne and all you other freaks ... hope you all had as good a time as I did this year. It was cool working with all of you and we look forward to seeing you at PP VI.

See ya!