New PRYMARY on Seismic Radio

PRYMARYSmiley

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2004
Hey Guys,

Just letting you guys know that PRYMARY's new 3-song demo will be playing on Seismic Radio w/ DJ Warm on Tuesday, 9/28, at round 8-10 PM pacific time. These three songs will be featured on our upcoming conceptual album, "WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE FOR....."

Thank you
Smiley Sean
www.PRYMARY.com

PRYMARYSmiley said:
Hey Guys,

Just letting you guys know that PRYMARY's new 3-song demo will be playing on Seismic Radio w/ DJ Warm on Tuesday, 9/28, at round 8-10 PM pacific time. These three songs will be featured on our upcoming conceptual album, "WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE FOR....."

Thank you
Smiley Sean
www.PRYMARY.com
Fucking sweet!

Nice title, btw. What exactly ARE little girls for? :err:

Zilla

Very cool Smiley! I look forward to hearing it!

Bear
headbob.gif

PRYMARYSmiley said:
Hey Guys,

Thank you
Smiley Sean
www.PRYMARY.com
Sup Smiley! :)

I have 3 demos that I will be playing tonight on my show. The songs are:
In My Shell
Oceans of Insolence
Only Love

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Seismic Radio shows for other cool music. In order to listen in you must download Real Player (or some sort of add on feature that can play the music on winamp). If you have IRC you can join us as well or just you the jIRC client on the website.

:headbang:Cheers, Tony:headbang:

PowerFreak said:
Fucking sweet!

Nice title, btw. What exactly ARE little girls for? :err:

Zilla

Hey Zilla,

Here's a quote from my drummer explaining the concept of "What little girls are for"

"It is a concept album which deals with the pain and anguish of a young woman growing up with abuse, and how those events steer her towards a chaotic adult life. This was inspired by a lot of true events from my wife and hits a particular strong nerve with me. I will be funneling more info as we get closer to recording this new album.
Thank you Chris"

I hope this shines a little light.
Take care bro,

Smiley

I must now bow down to the All Mighty Smilificus Seanelester for bestowing upon me the Power over Little Boyz and Girlz. I am forever in his debt as I now have complete control over Tess and Annie till the end of dayz... :D

Now I need to REALLY know what little boys and girls are for so I can command the power to get a copy of the 3 Prymary songs that are being so righteously promoted through Seismic this evening. I may even stop in chat to get smacked around by his Smileyness tonight!!!

Seriously, hehehe, I am really looking forward to the disc bro. Can't wait to hear it!!!!!!

PRYMARYSmiley said:
Hey Guys,

Thank you
Smiley Sean
www.PRYMARY.com

You are going to be in the chat, right? :) Can't wait to hear the new stuff!! And when are you sending me a copy so I can play it on my show (should be soon *fingers crossed*) and on Todd's Monday nights? :)

You kick my ass!! :worship:

Oh! The site redesign looks amazing!! Great job Tony, great vision Prymary guys :D

13ShadesofGray said:
You are going to be in the chat, right? :) Can't wait to hear the new stuff!! And when are you sending me a copy so I can play it on my show (should be soon *fingers crossed*) and on Todd's Monday nights? :)

You kick my ass!! :worship:

Oh! The site redesign looks amazing!! Great job Tony, great vision Prymary guys :D
I am going to be uploading the demo tracks to Todd's FTP CG so you should have them and we can give access to the other dj's to play them on their radi shows. Can't wait for your show...although I think a Todd and CG show would be awesome together...you know kind of like Sonny and Cher, Donnie and Marie, Lucy and Rickie :p

Thanks for the compliments on the site, Chris let me run with it and I picked his brain a bit so I kind of came up with that graphic...I think it sort of depicts the idea he is trying to get across.

Cheers, Tony

OK since Shane posted I will play some new Stride as well. :) Actually I was meaning on playing them anyway since both Stride and Prymary were in last years PP...who knows I might even toss in some Katagory V as well!!! :)

See you all soon, Tony

warmwetos said:
I am going to be uploading the demo tracks to Todd's FTP CG so you should have them and we can give access to the other dj's to play them on their radi shows. Can't wait for your show...although I think a Todd and CG show would be awesome together...you know kind of like Sonny and Cher, Donnie and Marie, Lucy and Rickie :p

Sweet! You rock, my friend :D I'm hoping for the slot right after Bear on Wednesday evenings :) And of course I'm expecting Todd to give me as much shit as I give him during his show! lol *wondering how we could go about doing the VitaMeataVegamin skit virtually* And expect a few live cover tunes W/ Todd, finally got him to agree on that! :D

warmwetos said:
Thanks for the compliments on the site, Chris let me run with it and I picked his brain a bit so I kind of came up with that graphic...I think it sort of depicts the idea he is trying to get across.

From what I've read/heard about the concept and the emotions/experiences behind it, you nailed it!!

warmwetos said:
OK since Shane posted I will play some new Stride as well. :) Actually I was meaning on playing them anyway since both Stride and Prymary were in last years PP...who knows I might even toss in some Katagory V as well!!! :)

:headbang: Okay, making early requests! lol Redemption? SymX? Perpetual? (okay, not there last year, but maybe in the future...?:) )