Self Imposed Exile

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Instead of some people that I know well here on the board wondering where I went I thought I would throw up a little explanation on the board. First and foremost this is not a menial way to garner attention to myself, quite the opposite. Unfortunately I need to take care of things that require 100% of my time. Without going into too much detail it involves my health and a study being done by the hospital that I am on the kidney transplant list. I will be away from a computer for quite a while as my internet service will cease at home tonight and my work (Saturdays) will have the computer shut off. Just know I am well and not ignoring anyone. Take care.

-Sean

The_Q said:
Instead of some people that I know well here on the board wondering where I went I thought I would throw up a little explanation on the board. First and foremost this is not a menial way to garner attention to myself, quite the opposite. Unfortunately I need to take care of things that require 100% of my time. Without going into too much detail it involves my health and a study being done by the hospital that I am on the kidney transplant list. I will be away from a computer for quite a while as my internet service will cease at home tonight and my work (Saturdays) will have the computer shut off. Just know I am well and not ignoring anyone. Take care.

-Sean

Good luck to ya bro! Hope to see you in Atlanta, or sooner!

J-Dubya

Keeping you in my thoughts Sean. Hope everything goes well for you and pop in when you can and give us updates!

Take care.

All the best to you Sean - you certainly deserve it! Happy holidays...and keep in touch whenever you are able. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
Take good care!

*hugs*

Alicia

The_Q said:

-Sean
Wow! Best of luck Sean. Take care of yourself - your health comes first. See you when you come back. Have a great holiday!

Hey Sean - Jeff from Colorado here - Jim from out in Maryland sends along his best too (non-internet user is he lol). Best of luck to you, stay strong & get well - we'll see you back in Atlanta for PP7.

Best wishes,
Jeff (and Jim in absentia)