Selling 10 Waves Plugins cheap!!

Your thread has been at the top of this forum for some time now, I don't think you need to bump it ALL the time..

It's just that everyone's told you that you're not gonna sell the plugs at these prices. And every time you bump your thread it's still on the second or in one case third place from the top in the for sale section, so there's really no need to bump it.
Imagine all the people who wanna sell something here would do the same thing, the entire section would turn into a total mess of who can bump faster.
It's just out of fairness and courtesy towards the other forum members.

It's just that everyone's told you that you're not gonna sell the plugs at these prices. And every time you bump your thread it's still on the second or in one case third place from the top in the for sale section, so there's really no need to bump it.
Imagine all the people who wanna sell something here would do the same thing, the entire section would turn into a total mess of who can bump faster.
It's just out of fairness and courtesy towards the other forum members.

Interesting, please update your forum rules with how many times one can bump. Thanks

No need for detailed rules here I'd say. Lasse explained it good enough. Just think what would happen if everybody would do this.

Not trying to be stubborn but, when I read the forum rules if I saw that there was once a week bumps or month etc I would have applied to them. Sure Lasse explained now and yes I understand now, but my point stands please update the rules or apply a guild line for how many bumps or post someone can make to sell.

Hey, since someone is going to bump this thread once an hour for the foreseeable future I'd just like to point out that I have an RME UFX for sale and it's in killer condition. I'm selling it for less than it costs new (even on black friday) and I'm willing to negotiate.

It shouldn't need to be a forum rule, it's common sense, the reason why it isn't in the forum rules is probably because the majority of the members here have it.

PLEASE somebody buy those plugins to stop him from bumping this thread.
By the way, half of the price now? You are quite desperate dude or did you realize that you were asking too much.