Selling a mint ESP/LTD Alexi 600 guitar (Pics!)

WillingWell

New Metal Member
Aug 19, 2007
Hey there. For anyone interested, I've got a great deal on an Alexi 600 guitar and I thought this would be the right place to find someone who wanted it. That being said, I'm a big Bodom fan and one of the things that attracted me to this guitar was of course Alexi playing it. After I tried it out initially it was a quality instrument, which it needed to be for me to buy it, I wasn't going to buy it just because of his name.

Anyway, duders, I'm selling this Alexi 600 guitar in order to fund a 7-string I'm wanting to buy hardcore. If you don't know the specs, it's an alder body with Thin U maple neck/ebony board, neck-thru, 24 extra jumbo frets, buzzsaw inlays, one EMG Hz H4 in the bridge, Floyd Rose tremolo.

The guitar itself is only a few months old, I purchased it about three months ago and it was a new arrival when I got it. It's in mint condition still and absolutely beautiful. No factory mistakes or damage on this at all. I've seen a few and this is the cleanest one by far. I looked at this guitar more than I played and it's got a total of probably 2-3 hours playing time. Professional set up as well.

I'm not sure if the pics are still up, but you can see one in my thread on sevenstring.org and if the auction is still up, you can see more there.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-sale-trade-wanted/34316-fs-esp-ltd-alexi-600-a.html

Contact me through sevenstring.org, here or the ebay online site for the store I work at (http://myworld.ebay.com/soundzgoodtome/). I'd love for this guitar to go to a fellow Bodom lover to give it the love it needs!

:lol: Coheed isn't prog rock. And I won't lie, when I'm feeling extremely gay I do listen to Coheed... hence I knew the reference....

But still, it is for faggots :lol:

aside from the controversial bashing, what does that have to do with him selling a guitar :p

im just curious why you said you wouldn't buy it for the name, only if it was a quality guitar, and yet you didn't play it :p

Guys this isn't a scam. =/ Check the ebay feedback.

I mean I'm not a rabid fanboy who'd spend $1000 bucks only because it's Alexi's guitar. Like I said, I probably only put 2-3 hours playing on it because of school, work and all kinds of other crap that really limited my guitar time. Not to mention I've got my eye on an MusicMan guitar and this would net me the most cash to pay for it.

As far as Coheed, you can argue all day what's prog and what's not, but I like the music, so it's good enough for me.

I didn't pay $1000 or close to that for it, so way to assume stuff, champ. Considering I'm purchasing a $1700 Music Man guitar, I'd say no, I'll take that one over the Alexi. Don't give me any BS about what's important, you're a random dude on the interwebs. You really have no base to claims like that.

Seriously guys. If you're not interested don't fill it with meaningless spam about bands or whatever. I brought this here to give a fan a cool guitar at a low price rather than selling it to a random ebay bidder.

For the record, Bodom is power metal with harsh vocals too.

*was*, especially on SW, but Coheed isnt prog. They usually just stick to the same 4/4 format and don't do anything all that different, but all I've heard is the albu with "Welcome Home" on it, too....many....times :erk:

Yeah, I'm getting a Petrucci 7-string model. Redburst, piezos, very nice guitar. I've tried three high end Petrucci guitars, two were 7 strings and they are simply some of the highest quality guitars you'll ever play. Anyone who says they aren't either played a very cheap model or has no taste, because they are pure awesome.

I didn't pay $1000 or close to that for it, so way to assume stuff, champ. Considering I'm purchasing a $1700 Music Man guitar, I'd say no, I'll take that one over the Alexi. Don't give me any BS about what's important, you're a random dude on the interwebs. You really have no base to claims like that.

Seriously guys. If you're not interested don't fill it with meaningless spam about bands or whatever. I brought this here to give a fan a cool guitar at a low price rather than selling it to a random ebay bidder.

i "assumed" you payed 1000 dollars because i fucking have one.

cuz all guitar prices are exactly the same everywhere right lmao fukken rite there's no such thing as trade-ins rofl wut