Selling My Collection Of Krank Amps!

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
HAND WIRED KRANK REVOLUTION SERIES ONE. Originally owned by Ginger Fish of Marilyn Manson. 68th Amp Tony ever made for Krank. Custom flame paint job from the factory. This was the first amp they ever took to NAMM in 2004. Asking $1500 this is a piece of history. PRICE DROP $1200!! PRICE DROP #2 - $1100

KRANK KRANKENSTEIN not the Plus the original. Built by Tony - SOLD

KRANK NINETEEN80 only about 100 of these exist. Its very similar to a JCM800 but with a bit more gain and a tighter bottom end. AMAZING SOUNDING AMP. RARE Metal Grill and Black Knobs on this one. About a year old. Built by Jeromy Graves $700

KRANK REV Jr PRO 50 WATTS mini head 2 channels with foot switch and FX Loop. SOLD

KRANK Krankenstein Jr. 50 WATTS 2 channels with footswitch and FX Loop - SOLD

All of these amps were sold / given to me by Krank Amps while endorsed with them.

Buyer pays shipping or amps can be picked up in Las Vegas Nevada. Paypal / Cash only buyer pays fees! Amps guaranteed to be in working order or full refund will be issued.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME HERE!!! I WILL NOT GET THEM MY INBOX IS FULL!!! Please email me at constantinestudios(at)gmail.com

You can see photos of all amps here:
IMG_8681_zps8fe9b7e2.jpg

More closeups and other photos at:
http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Jason_Constantine/library/

That first Revolution.. :OMG:

How different would you say is the sound on that amp from the Rev Jr Pro? AFAIK the difference is namely the power section tubes?

I'm guessing yours being a custom Series One, the sound is even more different from a regular 120WRev1+?

Cheers

Just penned a deal with Randall #1 so I will have to play them all the time live how. These are gonna wind up collecting dust and they are WAY too awesome to just sit around.

#2 I want to get back into doing more re-amping without having to borrow amps from friends. So I need to pick up some more of the standard fare people look for. 800s, Rectos, Some other Boutique stuff.

As for how the Rev 1 sounds, its probably one of the best sounding amps I have ever played. Especially when paired with a Tube Screamer (typical right :p) The JR sound NOTHING like it at all. There is more high end in the later models of the "Rev" hence he name change. The circuit in the amp actually changed. This particular one was build about a year before "Krank" hit it big, and its one of the reasons so many people in the early 00's wanted them. This is the amp that sold Dime on moving to Krank, and after NAMM in 04' it was sold to Ginger Fish from Marilyn Manson, saw a lot of studio work, and live shows (which is weird cause ginger was a drummer..lol) but I have some email exchanges with tony and the guy who painted it to back up the story. Its a ONE OF A KIND amp not just due to the paint job, but that it has Sovtek transformers. Tony himself said its probably the best Krank he ever built. Its got a Magic that none of the others in the collection do.

As for the Ksteins, I never play em, and for the Nineteen80 its a great amp and it sounds AWESOME, but again I rarely use it.

I thought gear obtained through endorsement had to go back to the manufacturer. I don't mean to get in your business, but I know a guy who got sued after selling and endorsed guitar.

These amps were all purchased at artist price which is the prices I am selling them for. All except the Revolution which was purchased from a local shop.

Krank is in fact put of business. So any deal with them is now null and void.

I don't think the Jr. heads you're selling are 50W versions, man. In your album, the pic of the back/inside of the Jr. head you have has the smaller transformers like the 20W version and none have the "50" script on the front grill.