selling my lee-jackson gp1000

nunofrg

Dec 23, 2009
im selling my lee-jackson gp1000 from 88´ in VERY GOOD shape for 600e. im from portugal. any questions plz ask

dudes... sorry i arrived home totally drunk last night. i never wanted to sell the lee jackson lol i even created a topic omg

what i wanted to ask was: the gp1000 with a stratocaster and seymour duncan yjm malmsteen signature pickups (single coils) and a bit of delay and just a bit of overdrive i can get a very own neo-classical a bit distorted tone, like malmsteen right? cuz im planning to buy a strat and put yjm pickups in it

did malmsteen ever used the gp1000?

and again, sorry for my alcohol abuse..

You aint gonna make me believe you managed to create a topic and write the first post without any typos or anything being completely drunk.

You aint gonna make me believe you managed to create a topic and write the first post without any typos or anything being completely drunk.

dude believe in what you want i dont give a crap. i havent even saw u ever in this forum so even more crap i dont give

i wanted to ask about that of the neoclassical at 3 or something in the morning yesterday but somehow i decided to sell the pre amp, dont know why

if i have to ask sorry is to rune. sorry man, but either way i wouldnt sell it for 450e either..

dude believe in what you want i dont give a crap. i havent even saw u ever in this forum so even more crap i dont give

i wanted to ask about that of the neoclassical at 3 or something in the morning yesterday but somehow i decided to sell the pre amp, dont know why

if i have to ask sorry is to rune. sorry man, but either way i wouldnt sell it for 450e either..

Oh maybe it's because...

" Zephi

Because it's his first post? :lol:

dudes... sorry i arrived home totally drunk last night. i never wanted to sell the lee jackson lol i even created a topic omg

what i wanted to ask was: the gp1000 with a stratocaster and seymour duncan yjm malmsteen signature pickups (single coils) and a bit of delay and just a bit of overdrive i can get a very own neo-classical a bit distorted tone, like malmsteen right? cuz im planning to buy a strat and put yjm pickups in it

did malmsteen ever used the gp1000?

and again, sorry for my alcohol abuse..

I dont know how the gp-1000 would react with a yngwie like strat.
Do you have any friends with one? Otherwise maybe take your amp to the shop and try an yngwie strat before deciding.

What kind of strat did you want? also this kind of belongs in ot :p

i find it hilarious that people seem to find their way to a computer when theyre drunk. I can imagine watching tv and eating loads of food when you come home from a party at 3 am, but posting on forums? Goddamn

ok i decided that i may sell my 88´ lee jackson gp1000 because i want to buy a blackstar series one head. it is in PERFECT shape, honestly for something from 88´ in so good shape is amazing. besides im from europe and i only ship in EU, so if you buy from me you won´t have to pay customs and will be so much cheaper and i send with the voltage transformer i bought for it.

the new one lee jackson is selling is at the moment is 670 dollars with shipping, plus the country´s % of customs normally rounds 20% of that so 20% of 670 is 134dolars so the total you will pay is 804 dolars.

so if you want more info/pictures of it contact me

thanks

well It aint going to give you a great metal sound as far as I have tested few blackstars!
I was so amazed when I first tried blackstar I think it was HT 50 and then compared it to ENGL (Engl raped her)

So dont switch it to a blackstar amp! trust me :-D You are better with the jackson!