selling old opeth - orchid shirt

williamblake

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2004
sorry, if this is considered spam, but thought some people in here might be interested in this.
It's an orchid shirt I bought on the tour they did when morningrise was released with cradle of filth in 1996. Haven't seen it around much, so I reckon it's pretty rare.
why I'm parting with it? Guess I don't wear my metalshirts that much anymore and they don't have much emotional value for me (the music on the other hand does, don't worry...)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwilliamblake666QQhtZ-1

that's kinda cool, a very old-time fan :)

do you remember the setlists of Opeth and Cradle that night?

any pictures and/or review of that particular show?

that's kinda cool, a very old-time fan :)

do you remember the setlists of Opeth and Cradle that night?

any pictures and/or review of that particular show?

They played 2 tracks of morningrise and 2 of orchid. Of The Apostle In Triumph & Advent I'm sure. I think the other ones were To bid you farewell and Forest of october. So long ago...

Cradle had just released dusk and her embrace that week, so the setlist was a "best of" of the first 3 albums (if you consider Vempire an album...).

To be honest I didn't see much of cradle that evening, was a small venue that was sold out and much too crowded during cradle. Funny how during Opeth's set not much people stayed inside. I reckon there were like 30-40 people watching (venue of about 180 people). Times sure have changed.

germophobia is exaggerating the effects of germs.
these kind of people die of asthma attacks because their bodies never developed immunities. pretty dumb, eh?

on topic: I'm looking forward to winning this :)

germophobia = ignorance
don't take it too seriously you pond skating English canook.

it's nothing to do with germs. the fact that some stranger is wearing the same clothes that you are buying (or even want, in your case) is just downright uncomfortable.

if you can't see that, im not going to bother discussing this with someone as unbalanced as yourself.

one last thing, this discussion doesn't involve either Canada nor the US, so why do you keep bringing them up?

Maybe this a cultural thing, but you are being weird.
Here, we have entire stores for buying used clothes.
People shop there for bargains, or the retro look.
In my case, its a cool rare shirt from my favorite death metal band.
And making unecessary generalizatons about countries is fun! :(

You should keep it. It is a gem. Was there a morningrise shirt also available then?