Sentience

Cerulean

Not very cerulean eh
Jan 26, 2003
Affligem, Belgium
users.pandora.be
Edit: this is an old thread!! These posts are kinda irrelevant right now.
We found a male singer, check www.myspace.com/thesentience

---------------------------------------

I hope you guy don't mind some spam :oops:

Things are going well with my band. We recently found a singer, and now a bassist has offered to play with us, which means we're complete, after a 2 year search.

We make melancholic metal, with some obvious influences :p

There are 4 demo songs on our space... It would be great if you checked them :)
We're going into the studio soon.

http://www.myspace.com/thesentience

Reactions: Alyona and Cis
Sounds nice for demos. If you have gotten a good singer, that could really bring these songs together and then you just might have something great. So far i like the song structures you've created. :D Good luck.

hails to the new star of the metal scene!!!!A really good band and great samples of your job!!!!!!well done!RESPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT :D:D:D:D

hm...i remember some instrumental songs that i've streamed in the past, and they sounded great, i'll check those demos as well:D, good luck with your band cerulean :), it's high time you found a vocalist, i'm sure um is a great way to promote your band, i don't think that's spam at all, comparing it with many other crappy threads that i've read so far.

m0rtis said:
I really liked 4th untitled song =) it will surely be really good when the vocals are added =)

keep on rockin =)

agreed :) and loved the all the rest, downloaded it too ;p

Cerulean said:
Our drummer thinks growls will ruin the music

ok he is right, recently i don't want growls in my music either

so find a male singer. Seriously , with a girl singer you either end up making gothic rock or evansence-like music =)

I like it,could you please send me the song (noctambulant@live.com.mx)and the lyrics aswell??pretty please?