September 2013 Shows Postponed

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
So the lads just made an announcement that all of their upcoming September dates have been postponed (read: NOT cancelled) due to circumstances beyond their control. Thought I'd post it here for you guys - they'll be announcing the new dates soon and original tickets that've been purchased already will still be valid at the new dates.

I follow Ol on Twitter. His info box used to say that he was lead guitarist in Evile. Now it just says he is a lead guitarist. Maybe i am reading too much into this, but could something be going on with Ol?

I follow Ol on Twitter. His info box used to say that he was lead guitarist in Evile. Now it just says he is a lead guitarist. Maybe i am reading too much into this, but could something be going on with Ol?

He's deleting his facebook profile and changing it to an artist page which conspicuously fails to mention Evile on it. I'm actually a bit worried that he might have left.

He's deleting his facebook profile and changing it to an artist page which conspicuously fails to mention Evile on it. I'm actually a bit worried that he might have left.

Hmmm.

The evidence, although highly circumstantial, seems to be pointing to that.

We are truly sorry these shows have been postponed, we have never done this with a tour before so it feels pretty shitty, but there will be another announcement in a few weeks that will clear things up for everyone concerned.

We are truly sorry these shows have been postponed, we have never done this with a tour before so it feels pretty shitty, but there will be another announcement in a few weeks that will clear things up for everyone concerned.

:(:(:(

Crap?

Agreed. If/when something happens, we'll find out. No use sitting here wondering what's going on.

If anyone needs me, I'll be playing Prince of Persia. :lol: