Septic Broiler demo

Magrathean

worldbuilder
Oct 14, 2005
Faculty of Science
s1.zetaboards.com
Is there any way i can get the "Enfeebled Earth" demo? I can't download it, of course, since only 100 copies were supposedly made and since it's a cassette and not a cd with files you can put on your computer. Does anybody know what i could do?

Thanks.

I think it'll be cool if dt released Enfeebled Earth on their next batch of goodies, like the Exposures: CD.

Erik said:
I have MP3's that I made of a tape dub I got. Not sure if I'm going to post them here since the band seems ashamed of it or something, when in fact it's a rather solid little thrash demo, albeit with absolutely abysmal guitar sound

Well...if you discretely want to pass the mp3's around to those who are genuinely interested, there's no harm in that. It's just that we think it's a pretty embarrasing recording, and most people would be better off not hearing it.

I'm fine with having it on P2P networks where only those that are curious enough to search for it will find it, and where it's kind of under the radar for everyone else, but I can't see us putting it on the official site or releasing it on CD.

I've looked for them on P2P endlessly without success. =( But, Erik, since you have Niklas's permission, why not "discretely pass them around"? =) *gets his hopes up high with fear of them falling a long distance and shattering to pieces*