Sepultura, Soulfly or CC

Who's better?

• Total voters
I know this sounds like blasphemy but I thought Roots was a good record. Sepultura definitely is my most favorite of the 3. I don't consider it Sepultura without Max though. The quality of the music is crap without him and now with Igor gone it's ridiculous.

sepultura does not exist anymore.....I was a good fan from sepultura but just pre roots......that fucking rastagay..(I do not hate gays but him) now welcome to this brand new one metal factory.. Cavaleras conspiracy will show us that they have power to make us move our heads...cheers guys and have a nice friday:kickass:

I have to say that I prefer old Sepultura on albums, but I totally prefer the "new" Sepultura live. I mean, Chaos A.D. will always be my most favourite Sepultura album, but they were kinda boring live when I saw them on the Roots tour, while with Derrick, they totally blew me away. That being said I think that he's an average vocalist in studio, but much better frontman on stage than Max will ever be. Soulfly is just plain boring (save for a song or two), so is CC.

just found this board, love old sepultura so no contest, their first 3 albums were incredible

havent heard much CC, soulfly are pretty awful imo