sequel

DoctorAcula

Oct 28, 2003
WA
www.getphpbb.com
im sure it is WAYYY too early to be mentioning this, but jesus christ the greater of two evils is tooo fucking awesome.

so here's my ideas for a possible sequel (maybe after the next album/tour cycle?)
title: the greatest evil of all
finish off ATL, side a is covered, go for side two!!!!

death from above, howling furies!!!!
the enemy, now its dark, finale and pretty much anything else from POT (gridlock...imagine it)

or you could do another vote, minus covers and GO2E and eventually like every few years put out a new series and we could have ALL the old songs. cause seriously, anthrax has NEVER put out a bad song, just sometimes the vocals were...well i think it's clear to everyone now who wasn't convinced by SOWN, or stomp, orV8, or We've come that john bush rules all.

anyway, i think it would be awesome, just as the songs are tight spend a day or 2 in the studio and crank it out. this would be awesome and i would probably stop hoping that one day a box set would come out...
no, too many amazing songs on sndtrks and has bud.e.luv.bomb ever been on cd?...no

so i guess what i'm saying in this giant ramble is DO IT AGAIN!!!!! it was wayyy too good

Hell, I'd pay $12 for a GO2E part II CD. Even if the whole package was only 2 tracks long.
1. BLOOD
2. ONE MAN STANDS

Moshkinstein said:
Make it 4 tracks long and add:

3. DISCHARGE
4. FINALE

Discharge, Blood, One Man Stands and Gridlock hmmmmmmm...........Four songs mentioned they should redo. They already re recorded Belly of the Beast, Keep It and In My World. The only songs that didn't get the nod are the fillers. Or filler I should say. The only weak song on that album was H8red.

They should just redo P.O.T. all over again minus H8red.