Underrated Anthrax songs

Even though WCFYA is far from my favorite Anthrax album, I have to say, it had a lot of songs that nobody ever touched again after 2004, even after Bush stepped back in briefly. For example, Refuse to be Denied, Think About an End, and WCFYA.

There are a lot of songs on Peristence no one seems to remember aside from Discharge as well, One Man Stands, Gridlock, and Blood, for example.

I thought for sure someone would have trolled this topic by now and posted "Leader of the Land" from their 1982 demo or some other rare track... LOL

So yeah, "underrated"... as in an unsung studio album track which you think is really good and should be performed live in place of one their other *yawn* "crowd favorites". Cheers to you other guys who posted Discharge, Now it's Dark, Finale, Who Cares Wins, Blood, and One World.

At first I was going to say, "every song on State of Euphoria besides Be All, End All & Antisocial". But I think I already posted that in the last time that this topic came up. So here instead I'm going to go with Subjugator & Death From Above

Both are totally awesome songs! Death from Above hooks me right away with that lead guitar take-off in the beginning and bad-ass verse riff. And then I love Subjugator with it's laid back half-time riffing, lead breaks, and then all of a sudden it goes off and speeds up with the double kick drums and guitar solos that burn hotter than a urinary infection. Plus both of these songs have classic Power Metal lyrics, full of fantasy about going into battle & being a son of bitch & being menacing and stuff. LOL!! Even though Anthrax is a thrash metal band (86 - 91), I love that they've also got the classic metal elements with Fistful of Metal & the Armed and Dangerous Ep. *the acoustic intro to Armed & Dangerous is fucking ace! they really need to perform that song live again, now that they've got the songbird back on stage.*

Those are the only classic Anthrax songs which I have never heard of being performed live, after hearing pretty much every bootleg and live performance out there. There's YouTube footage and live recordings of them playing a number of other underrated songs like Aftershock, Now it's Dark, The Enemy, Soldiers of Metal, Stand or Fall, Anthrax (song), Howling Furies, and hell even Across the River LOL... but there's no mention of, no footage of, and no recordings of either Subjugator & Death From Above.

They've got Belladonna back in the band and so they should use him to bring back the Thrash style which defined them in the first place, but they should also use him to go back to some of their more classic "power metal" songs too.

Blood is my favorite 'Thrax song. I think anything off of state of Euphoria(besides anti social) is underrated the album is really good in my opinion

Tester
Invisible
Finale
Blood
Keep it in the Family
American Pompei
Nothing