Serial Killers!!!

since there's no new music, let me pose a question: is anyone else out there fascinated with serial killers?
Manson....Gein....dahmer...and one of my all time favorites, Albert Fish...take a look on this page at the x-ray photo...this guy got off on sticking needles into his abdomen!
http://members.tripod.com/~Westbrook/SK/Albert_Fish.html
this is also a good resource for all your serial killer needs:
http://www.crimelibrary.com
maybe I'm just a sick puppy but this shit just interests me.

no.
*raising hand for death-penalty*

their minds are improved to the certain level, they have this sense for details, but then, in the end, they mostly give in for perceiving themselves as something bigger than humans, and they are captured in the human body. miserable. :)

I'm interested in history, and that's not less sick...

Yeah!!! Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Peter Kurten, David Berkowitz aka "Son of Sam", Zodiac, and of course don't forget Jack the ripper and Vlad the impaler.

Look! It's Vlad Tepes! Or Vlad the Impaler, aka Dracula.
Scary fucker isn't he hey.

vtvldtpm.jpg

Hahahaaaa... Yeah it's all a day's work... haha I wish Bundy was around so that he'd bite your nipples off, crack open your skull and rape you with a chair leg and a hair spray can!!! I bet your face would look very very pretty up there with all the other girls. Talk about a day's work then \m/ :mad: \m/

Damn, that's some deep shit right there... Deconstruct, we know you're darkspot... so you laught at the things you say huh? Or was this just a diversion to throw us off?

Originally posted by Guerrilla
Look! Some of Ted Bundy's victims!

Linda%20Ann%20Healy.jpg
Janice%20Ott.jpg

Denise%20Naslund.jpg
Mellissa%20Smith.jpg

Nita%20Neary.jpg
Lisa%20Levy.jpg

leach.gif

Margaret%20Bowman.jpg

Mmm... mmm... mmm...

...and imagine if some relative of yours became a part of that statistics, and the year book? that would be so fun!!! :) Guerrilla, you used to leave the impression of atomic engineer. you are changing profession? :)

RIP, Damir, we'll talk on your b-day.

eh, it would be more 'metal' if i was into sick shit like serial killers and stuff...but i dont really give a fuck. like tee said, history is more interesting.
-neal

nah, that's long gone, the war finished on August 5th 1995. all cool, politicians fucked up like everywhere, the rest is acceptable. thanks for asking. so, no warzone, but shit remains. some of it, I guess that is universal value for all meridians... (it is old Cro. though LOL, from the 7th century, that's older than Papa Smurf, damn!)

yeh. i figured it was pretty much done becuase i hadnt heard any news about croatia in quite a few years hehe. i dunno..papa smurf is really fuckin old hahaha.
-neal

yeah, it was always about some 472 years of his(he was atoning it, the old bastard, all the time) , somebody correct me if you know better. LOL

No, they bore me, need to read the papers, see what the po-pos know, CHANGE THEIR FUCKING PATTERNS...

Y'know, the shit they're supposed to do.