Serial Killers!!!

yep, one part of their brains is improved in a twisted way. the fucked up thing is that they forget that they are wearing a suit of skin and bones, and end up like chickens. they are just distorted People. they lack emotion but have dedication to a goal which we see as passion. for them it's mainly a task.
Nick Cave: "Murder Ballads".... OK, he makes fun of them... real characters. so, that guy killed some people in the bar, the owner, his wife, some dude there, and his (*singing*)"dick felt long and ha-aard". after that the police came, and called him to step outside. So he says to himself in a sad voice "I felt my long hard dick about dying".... task finished, the next is needed. like robots, just work, function...

:)

Originally posted by Guerrilla

Damn, that's some deep shit right there... Deconstruct, we know you're darkspot... so you laught at the things you say huh? Or was this just a diversion to throw us off?
-------------
:lol: :lol: "puts Guerilla in a head-lock"
Who is "we" and what do you know???? :lol:

Although I'm flattered that you would think I'm such a wonderful, clever girl, such as Darkspot....I'm not her. :(

Keep guessing......

Originally posted by Tee
...and imagine if some relative of yours became a part of that statistics, and the year book? that would be so fun!!! Guerrilla, you used to leave the impression of atomic engineer. you are changing profession?

If a relative of mine was up there, I'd be damn proud that she was part of such great and sick events. She'd be world famous, she'd have her pictures on books and on the internet and she'd even be in the Nevermore forum how about that.
It's all about winning and losing... If you're not capable of defending yourself, you simply lose to the predator that's how nature goes. Of course animals kill for different reasons than serial killers but the idea is still the same. I guess the point I'm trying to make is always carry a knife with you and do not hesitate to use it to defend yourself!!! Some people are so pussyish they deserve to die.

Yeah, I'm changing profession... Was an atomic engineer, currently I'm a bouncer but I'll probably end up being a male model.

hardly, dear, you look too much like Jurica Paðen, and loosing the charm of Einstein.... what a waste, earth mother is screaming... :s

:D

Originally posted by Guerrilla

Yeah, I'm changing profession... Was an atomic engineer, currently I'm a bouncer but I'll probably end up being a male model.

I didn't know rat faced males could become models, but maybe, reach for the sky, but the landing is going to hurt

He's a model cymian, is what he means. Hence guerilla. As in not quite as bright and just as stinky.

I don't find serial killers all that fascinating. For various courses in criminal justice I did a rather in-depth study of the sociopathic, violently anti-social mind. Mostly it's about recognizing patterns, as every serial killer is almost autistic in patterned-behavior, albeit directed in a malovolent way. Can be an insanely complex pattern, but is nonetheless entirely predictable once it's worked out. Interesting for the psychology, but nearly everyone one was just a wanker with mommy problems who felt it necessary to kill women., probably due to not being breastfed or too much abuse in junior high.

History is fun. I like philosophy a lot, too.

History is one of my favorite things to read about, & serial killers are definitely part of our history, so, yes they do interest me to a degree. I'm much more interested in the stories about how they were cought, how the authorities figured out the pattern, etc...

Take a listen to any disc by Macabre. Their stuff is almost all about serial killers. Sinister Slaughter, & Dahmer are the most recent, & best IMO. :)

Nevermore...