(Serious) Name Suggestions

Dissemination means to spread things far apart? How is that cool?

"to scatter or spread widely, as though sowing seed; promulgate extensively; broadcast; disperse"

Are you confusing this with "Decimation"

"In current English use, the word decimation is often used to refer to an extreme reduction in the number of a population or force"

No, I meant Dissemination for the reason Emetic mentioned. And it just sounded cool to me.

But yeah..Empiyah ov Fiyah, ftw.

Hah, I thought Empire of Fire had a really good ring to it until the whole power metal thing was brought up. Still sounds cool though, you just have to imagine it being said in a very manly death metal growl instead of falsetto...

That band name generator is a truly brilliant piece of equimpent haha. Perfect antidote to boredom. My favourite so far: Falsetto Sense And The Hidden Gym. Yeah.

Yeah, most band names are very "generator-ish". Sort of the Rob Liefeld method of naming comic characters if you get my drift. (take words like "blood", "death", "strike", "kill", "shot" and mix and match them together until you get a name...for extra flavor change "blood" to "blud", "strike" to "stryke" etc).

Makes you respect names like "Morbid Angel" and "Cannibal Corpse" a lot more, actually.
Then there are the lucky people like "Autopsy", that just happened to get it first...;)

Well I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow so I won't be around for a couple days to see the final name. Looking like it's going to be Empire of Fire which I really like so just waiting for fat ass Scavneck to get back to make us a damn logo and mix our new song that has been finished for a week and a half. :yell:

Anal Corruption
Anal Desecration
Anal Incineration
Anal Insemination
Anal Apocalypse

Anal Annihilation
Anal Holocaust
Anal Armageddon

or if you want, you can take all my suggestions and replace "Anal" with "Infernal"

Vaginal Discharge - "Drinking the Blood from the Holy Cunt"

Deviant - "Fisting the Dead"

Anal Discharge - "Fisting God"

hmmmmm...

Kay this is not Hedon speaking I'm his bro, I used to comment in this forum.
I suggest: Daylight Nightmares,
Nocturnal Demise
Nocturnal Incarnation
Infernal
Hallucinations Of Death
Hatred Reborn
Apocalypse Approaching
Godless
Epitaph Of A Saviour
Dunno.... Those kind of stuff =]