REQUEST: Band Logo/Name Creation

silverwulf

Ghost in the Machine
Mar 6, 2002
Manassas, VA
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an artists to create a band logo/emblem for my new band which is forming, so this is the first place I thought of since I know there are a lot of amazing artists here.

The name of the band is Almost Human. We're a hard rock/metal band, sort of in the vein of old Metallica, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc. We're looking for someone to create a logo for us that's suitable to the band. We're not looking for anything overly graphic (like Cannibal Corpse, etc) as we're not a "death metal type" band. The color scheme, actual artwork, etc...we leave completely up to the artist. We just need a name/logo made. W may also turn to someone around here after our album is being recorded for cover art.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I've seen the work of some of the people from this board, and think just about everything I've seen has been spectacular. Thanks!

jackbeard@hotmail.com

Sigma said:
what ever happened to naming the band Silverwulf? :p
Silverwulf is my side project that I'm doing seperate form the actual band. That's the one you've heard all the clips from. As a matter of fact, I still have the Silverwulf logo that you created for me and plan on using it...:)

I have someone who is going to do the cover art now for the album, and what I've seen looks awesome. However, I still need someone to do a logo for the band. that's about I'm missing right now.