(Serious) Name Suggestions

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
Our band (After Dark) has to change it's name due to it's popularity among existing bands. We're pooling our own ideas together, but we also wanna know what suggestions you guys could come up with for us.

The lyrics don't really stick to one theme, Dead And Buried is self-explanatory, The Descending is about a funeral, empire of fire is a hymn to lucifer. Our new one Sunset Sacrifice is in the vein of ancient Mayan culture.

So we're pretty open to every kind of idea that can be taken seriously.

I've just used the band name generator to come up with a few band names with the word death in it. Some real winners!

Sore Death Of The Open Sunshine

Macro Death Of The Clark Hooker

Spooge Of Death

Slide Of Death

Lawls...

Looking forward to hearing your guys ideas for a name for us.

Sweet!

I ran After Dark through the bandnamemaker (www.bandnamemaker.com) and it gave me some cool choises.

Psychotic Of The Total
Paranormal After Dark And The Sunrise
After Dark Dumpster
Battery-powered Delayed
After Dark Kneecap And The Muncher

:lol:

Im sorry, im bad at this, hope you find a cool one!

edit: Damn, griev0r beat me to it.

If I could play instruments, I would name my band "Beast Infection". For my debut album, the artwork would be of some kind of fucked up, mutant baby with spikes, teeth and claws violently bursting forth from a vagina.

Seeing as I'll never have my own band, you can have this incredibly awesome name if you want....;)

(haha)

-D

Revulsion
Caliginous
Extinct
Defilement
Ordinance
Malevolence

I thought I might as well contribute some random words :lol: I actually quite like Revulsion though...

Priceless Dusty, haha.

Some my eyes are on at the moment..

Divine Sedition
Nightmare Origin
Caliginous
Necrotroph
Vacillation (haha)

Then you can do albums about eating italian's and the french... and then people who live on a ranch.

K here's what I could think of:

Femur Grinder
Biledriver
Vileblood
Urge of Perversion
Deflowered Corpse
Quartered Virgin
Necrophile
Putrid Copulation

Did my best.