Giving the forum a facelift...including name change

here's our glorious new banner

RCBANNERKISS.gif

:lol:
I vote for this one

Wow, it's been a couple of months since I've logged on here. Had no idea this was going on...

Being one of the original members of the team, it is sad to read all 10 pages of this thread, thinking back to what we did over the years, through good times and bad times. The fact that the place is still around long after the demise of the original premise is testament to the following it all developed.

But, being a father, much in the same boat as Ali, I completely understand where he is coming from. Just want you to know that Evil C and I wish you the best.

Still have my Royal Carnage shirt, there's still RC in the blood.

So I hardly feel that this forum has received ANY sort of face lift and the change in logos is mediocre (no offense Cara) So what happened? I propose a new color scheme. Maybe invert the more prevalent colors for the other? Regardless, this thread is NONSENSE. UTTER NONSENSE. :cry:

So I hardly feel that this forum has received ANY sort of face lift and the change in logos is mediocre (no offense Cara) So what happened? I propose a new color scheme. Maybe invert the more prevalent colors for the other? Regardless, this thread is NONSENSE. UTTER NONSENSE. :cry:

i really only posted that stupid thing as an idea to get more ideas off of, but then deron went and put it as the new logo. i wish someone with actual talent for this would do something :(