New moderator in town !!

Hawk said:
????????

Would you believe me if I told you that I have no idea what you are talking about?

[size=-1]O wait, now I get it. You mean the pictures? :lol: I am still not clear where the [/size][size=-1]Static-X guitarplayer comes in.
[/size]
No sure how he comes into the picture? Well, let me explain, he was just baggged & tagged for being "into" 14 year olds....
Anyway, I will be back have no fear. It's not like I found Jesus & have turned my back on The Heavy like the 1/4th of a guitarist from KoRn or something like that!:tickled:

sixxswine said:
No sure how he comes into the picture? Well, let me explain, he was just baggged & tagged for being "into" 14 year olds....

Aha, now I see :lol:

sixxswine said:
Anyway, I will be back have no fear. It's not like I found Jesus & have turned my back on The Heavy like the 1/4th of a guitarist from KoRn or something like that!:tickled:

Thats great to hear 6. CYA soon!!

Hawk said:
UM I promise to be fair not just to you, but to everyone. No need to start this discussion again. Let it rest and see how it goes.

OK? :)

If there's something you don't agree with PM me and we'll talk.

Fair enough.. :) I wish the Mod in GMD was like that but in all fairness he is better now then when he first started... nowadays he doesnt close alot of threads because he doesnt like the band(s) ....

:tickled:
JonnyD said:
The rekindleing of that Convo was my Fault not UMs ... I made my point to whom I meant to make it too already :D so sorry UM if you thought I was calling you a dick or accusing you of anything I wasnt.. Just running my mouth ... hahah nobody ever understands me :loco:

You are a misunderstood artist my friend lol ..

Bryant said:
No you have to post this one >:p~

In all seriousness, I am very happy that Hawk is now our moderator. I am quite sure he will do a fine job.

Bryant

I date asian women myself (as well as other races) so i know the feeling of schwing when around a asian beauty lol .. I would post a current ass/thong pic of a lady "friend" of mine who is korean but she would kill me lol ..

JonnyD said:
Hawks not going to Storm through here like Hitler .. Just Manage things which is good Ms.A is Great and she has always helped me out but having Hawk there will be a good thing I always thought we needed "one of us" in there that really understands and is a active part of the comunity Deron made a great move giving the job to Hawk!!! I'm Excited
exactly
Good luck Hawk!

Wyvern said:
None of my clasmmates look like that at 14...not even at 28 :lol:

Ha ha ha mine either. If they did, there is no way in hell I would have graduated.

As far as her age in that picture, she is probably somewhere between 18-23. She got her first rdecording contract at 16 and didn't start modeling until she was already famous. The "fourteen" year-old that Greeno speaks of turns 30 in March. That first picture I posted is probably about ten years old and I was ten years younger. That makes her only six years younger than I. Pretty fair game (if I were a single man) considering my wife is 6 years younger than I.
Here is a more recent picture of her...

n-vivan_hsu109.jpg

Bryant

I like her. Roughly around the age range, my size and same blood type :D

vvb013.jpg

:loco: I thought this was a "congrats Hawk" thread, not an Asian woman appreciation thread :lol:

It's all cool... they could not have picked a better choice for the job! :headbang:

Pabla said:
:loco: I thought this was a "congrats Hawk" thread, not an Asian woman appreciation thread :lol:

It's all cool... they could not have picked a better choice for the job! :headbang:

Thanks Pabla

Yea thats what I was thinking. I guess at one point the testosterone took over... o_O