New moderator in town !!

i dont think i was ever being a dick about anything other then to say a band sucked which is my way of saying i dont like their music.. i didnt attack anyone personally just a band... if someone didnt like that i said a band sucked.. they could of asked me why i thought they sucked with no personal attacks.. that is also showing respect for a fellow poster no? ... im a quiet type of person and dont really attack anyone unless im attacked myself first... but like i said if a person is fair i dont have any problems with them.. :)

UM I promise to be fair not just to you, but to everyone. No need to start this discussion again. Let it rest and see how it goes.

OK? :)

If there's something you don't agree with PM me and we'll talk.

Hawk said:
Listen UM I promise to be fair not just to you, but to everyone. No need to start this discussion again. Let it rest and see how it goes.

OK? :)

If there's something you don't agree with PM me and we'll talk.

The rekindleing of that Convo was my Fault not UMs ... I made my point to whom I meant to make it too already :D so sorry UM if you thought I was calling you a dick or accusing you of anything I wasnt.. Just running my mouth ... hahah nobody ever understands me :loco:

JonnyD said:
The rekindleing of that Convo was my Fault not UMs ...

Don't worry about it JD :)

I mean my remark as a general one. It was not directed at anyone in particular.

JonnyD said:
I made my point to whom I meant to make it too already :D so sorry UM if you thought I was calling you a dick or accusing you of anything I wasnt.. Just running my mouth ... hahah nobody ever understands me :loco:

I do JD. And I also understand what UM is saying. No worries. Its all good :headbang:

Wyvern said:
So I can no longer say: Fuck this record is the shit?

Can I get away with this?

No you have to post this one >:p~

vivian_hsu_012.jpg

In all seriousness, I am very happy that Hawk is now our moderator. I am quite sure he will do a fine job.

Bryant

Bryant my you are my true brother of Asian beauty appreciation 101 ;)

mai_hagiwara_21.jpg

Hawk said:
Thanks Bryant. That is a very beautiful woman :)

No problem Hawk. I am debted to you for stepping up to the job. About the girl. She is almost on-topic really. She is a singer/model/actress from Taiwan but made it very big in Taiwan, China and Taiwan.

In fact, she and I used to date back about 6 years ago when she looked like that. I should give her a call and see if she will make a metal album. You do believe me right ? :loco:

Bryant

Hawk said:
The infamous "Who would like to bang..." is an example of a tread that will not be tolerated.

:(

I never knew this forum had mods in the first place :loco:

But I give a big thumbs up to Hawk's selection :)

Bryant said:
No problem Hawk. I am debted to you for stepping up to the job. About the girl. She is almost on-topic really. She is a singer/model/actress from Taiwan but made it very big in Taiwan, China and Taiwan.

In fact, she and I used to date back about 6 years ago when she looked like that. I should give her a call and see if she will make a metal album. You do believe me right ? :loco:

Bryant

Sure, sure... :tickled:

Wyvern said:
Bryant my you are my true brother of Asian beauty appreciation 101 ;)

Why thank you my brother Vern. I am easy to please. I think there are beautiful women of all shapes and sizes as well as ethniticity, but yes often my favorites are Asian (and don't tell my wife this, but particualrly Chinese just as a whole.) Of course, my lovely wife is always the most beautiful in my eyes, but she has never minded me looking at other women. She knows that the fact I am interested enough to look at looking at women means I am still interested in her.

Bryant

sixxswine said:
Hawk's Reign AS Moderator Begins, a wise choice I might say.
I will stop by later tonight, I just had to drop by & pay my respects
to the mighty Hawk!
You Rule Hawk.
\m/ 6

Thanks man! Your respect means a lot to me. Come back soon. This place needs you and so do we :headbang:

sixxswine said:
What's up with the Kiddie stuff?! What is this Tripp Eisen's place or something?!

????????

Would you believe me if I told you that I have no idea what you are talking about?

[size=-1]O wait, now I get it. You mean the pictures? :lol: I am still not clear where the [/size][size=-1] Static-X guitarplayer comes in.
[/size]