They Know How To Teach In Shy-Town!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Even though I hated school, hated teachers, and still do, every time I exchange words with someone younger than me, I get the impression I'm attempting to communicate with a fucking rotted vegetable. They are so fuckin stupid. I blame parents, and teachers, and especially the Dept of Ed. They're all responsible for letting the chillun go fuckin apeshit in class and stumbling out of graduation little smarter than a pack of drooling downs. So when I read this story on complaints about teachers infusing a little bit of discipline in the jungle, I... well, I get pissed!

CHICAGO (CBS) ― Painful Lessons: Students Face Corporal Punishment (9/24/2008)

Hundreds of students have allegedly been beaten by teachers, coaches and staff at Chicago Public Schools. 2 Investigator Dave Savini continues his ongoing investigation involving the illegal use corporal punishment.

Answer me this one, people: why is corporal punishment illegal in schools? If the cursed little fuckers are disturbing the classroom, a broomstick upside the head is just what the doctor ordered. (Or am I being a little too 1880-ish here?)

Treveon Martin, 10, is afraid of a teacher at his school.

Good! Piece of shit's probably an instigator of hell on earth in his classroom!

"I've seen him hit five of them in the classroom," Martin said.

Martin says he and others have been hit, grabbed and even struck with a belt.

"He's threatened almost all the kids in his classroom," Martin said.

Being threatened don't mean shit. Actually colliding a broom handle with the cranium of an out-of-control brat is real business.

He says it happened at Robert Emmet Academy in November but a Chicago Public School investigator didn't talk to him until last week - 70 days after the case was reported, and not until after we started asking questions.

"He holded my arms and he picked my body up, and then he just slammed me on the desk," Martin said.

Shit, that happened to me every day! Of course, it was other students doing it to me, not the teacher per se...

An exclusive CBS 2 investigation discovered Treveon Martin is one of at least 818 Chicago Public School students, since 2003, to allege being battered by a teacher or an aide, coach, security guard, or even a principal. In most of those cases - 568 of them - Chicago Public School investigators determined the children were telling the truth.

"I'm thinking that I don't really feel safe," Martin said.

Shut the fuck up an do your fuckin arthimetic, and the broom handle won't collide with yer forehead!

The 2 Investigators found reports of students beaten with broomsticks, whipped with belts, yard sticks, struck with staplers, choked, stomped on and pushed down stairs. One substitute teacher even fractured a student's neck.

Sweet! Sounds like teachers are getting sick of the razorbacks going apeshit during geometry and are scoring a little of their own!

But even more alarming, in the vast majority of cases, teachers found guilty were only given a slap on the wrist.

They oughtta be given purple hearts and congressional medals of honor, for beating failing useless student bodies senseless.

CBS 2 informed former Chicago Public School CEO Arne Duncan of our investigative findings shortly before he was promoted to U.S. Secretary of Education.

"If someone hits a student, they are going to be fired. It's very, very simple," Duncan said.

I'd like to fire a couple of rounds into any yellow-bellied punk shit who stands up for those bestial animals called "students."

Before heading to Washington, he vowed to take action.

"Any founded allegation where an adult is hitting a child, hitting a student - they're going to be gone," Duncan said.

Who's hitting? I thought it was blunt wooden objects colliding with headbones?

But that's not what happened under Duncan's watch. Of the 568 verified cases, only 24 led to termination. Records show one teacher who quote "battered students for several years" was simply given a "warning" by the Board of Education.

I gotta get me a board o ed job. Then I'd hand out warnings like crazzzzy: "Hit harder, beat them! Don't stop! Beat them until the blood gathers in fatty pools! Teach these savage animals how to get a gangsta's medal!

And another student was given "100 licks with a belt." The abuse was substantiated, but the records show the teacher was not terminated.

That's right. *snap!* "Your name is Toby, muthafucka!"

Alderman Pat O'Connor is on the City Council Education Committee. He wants all these cases re-examined including the way Treveon Martin's was handled.

"I'll tell you what it is - it's deplorable," O'Connor said. "I really believe that the Board has dropped the ball in this instance."

Listen to this sneering cocksucker self-righteously attempting to dodge criticism. This weak-kneed Patty O'Connor deserves a whipping post for being a yellow coward!

He says this information was never brought to the committee's attention until now.

"You rely on them to follow the law, and clearly here, it doesn't appear that they have," O'Connor said.

There is a state law that bans corporal punishment. But as our 2 Investigators first exposed in September - students are being hit by coaches too. Paddles were confiscated, and we exposed this gym security tape at Simeon Career Academy showing a coach paddling volleyball players reportedly for missing serves.

That's not discipline, that's good ol fashioned hazing. What's high school sports without an ass-paddling?

Martin says the teacher injured him after he got into a scuffle with a classmate over an eraser.

"My back really hurted, and then at the end of the day, I had to go the hospital," Martin said.

Another pathetic whining cry baby wasting taxpayer resources. I guarantee this piece of shit didn't use private insurance to pay for the useless exam.

His mother, Courtney Smith, says he was taken by ambulance and treated for a contusion on his back. It is children around his age who appear to be most at risk. The 2 Investigators found the students with the most complaints are in Kindergarten through 8th grade.

He ain't no child. That gun-slinging swine can be tried as an adult for most of the crimes he and his pathetic ilk commit on a daily basis!

"He doesn't have very much faith in anyone at his school," Smith said.

"He hurt my feelings," Martin said.

WHO GIVES A FUCKIN FLYING FUCK??! Feelings?! I thought it was his back that hurt?!! Fucking liars and con artists, every fuckin one of them!!!

So why did it take over two months to look into Martin's case? School officials say it's because they have many cases to investigate. But just a few hours ago, an investigator determined the allegations against the teacher were unfounded. We are also told only two students were interviewed.

No doubt these crazed savages made up most of the charges, and the few teachers who stood up for themselves never did anything worse than threaten to break heads with broomsticks. This fucked up article admits they only have video showing a ritual hazing of the volleyball pervs.

Incoming Chicago Public Schools CEO Ron Huberman is troubled by all these cases, including the case of Treveon Martin and promises to further review them, and that includes the process by which they are examined and investigated.

One little punk will ruin it for everyone. Just like the lone militant atheist who grinches up Christmas.

I say, gas all the public schools in Shy-town and be done wif it. Let the kidz from Indianapolis take over...

Jurched

That's fucked up and I'm assuming you're being sarcastic.

To tell ya the truth, I don't know if I'm being sarcastic.

I just finished watching John Stossel's report "Stupid in America" so I'm pumped up about bashing heads in for wasting time, money, and effort on the monkeys behind the desk and in front of the classes...

Am I being sarcastic? Huh...

Jurched

That's right.
No public school, no public health, no public assistence.

All the money must be used to help the corporations(the bastards that fucked american economy).

"You didn't bought our cars, we took your money anyway."

To tell ya the truth, I don't know if I'm being sarcastic.

I just finished watching John Stossel's report "Stupid in America" so I'm pumped up about bashing heads in for wasting time, money, and effort on the monkeys behind the desk and in front of the classes...

Am I being sarcastic? Huh...

Jurched

I'm a big believer that if anybody is going to whip a kids ass it should be mom or Dad or at least some relative. Spanking is one thing but slamming kids on desks is out of line.

That's right.
No public school, no public health, no public assistence.

All the money must be used to help the corporations(the bastards that fucked american economy).

"You didn't bought our cars, we took your money anyway."

Praised be! The Lord hath provided an example of highly polished public education with which to illuminate us all!

Jurched

If kids are being disruptive, put them in a corner, make them stay after school in detention & write their arms off saying "I will quit being a p.i.t.a. (pain in the ass)" , but hitting kids is unacceptable. If either one of my kids told me the teacher hit them, I'd go to school & beat the shit out of that teacher. The teacher or principal should call the parents first, that way the parents can discipline the kids.

If kids are being disruptive, put them in a corner, make them stay after school in detention & write their arms off saying "I will quit being a p.i.t.a. (pain in the ass)" , but hitting kids is unacceptable. If either one of my kids told me the teacher hit them, I'd go to school & beat the shit out of that teacher. The teacher or principal should call the parents first, that way the parents can discipline the kids.

BULL SHIT! Listen up! You talk about beating up teachers. But I cannot trust you to discipline your own kids, can I?

I cannot trust you to keep your kids in line and stop disrupting the classroom!

I cannot trust you to keep the class focused on the curriculum and actually complete the course!

I cannot trust your kids to keep from ruining MY kids' education.

I can only trust the teacher to administer discipline when necessary to do his/her job, which is to educate kids.

LISTEN! Its totally self-righteous, self-centered, and selfish of you and every other parent out there to coddle your little innocent darlings from someone else's discipline and criticism!

Oh, I've seen it all before. "NOT my child!" protests the shocked parent when the teacher reports bad behaviour. They don't do shit to their animal brats. In fact, on the way home they probably reward them with ice cream to soothe their injured egos.

Jurched

I gotta agree with Jurched on this. There are a shitload of parents in the united states that are not preparing their children for real life. It started in my generation. Do you realize how many people in my age grounp (28-35 years old) still live with their parents rent-free? It's disgusting. Children today are over protected and rewarded for things they should not get credit for. Parents cater to their childrens needs rather than making them self sufficient. And their are plenty of parents too afraid to discipline their own children, but that's another story.

BULL SHIT! Listen up! You talk about beating up teachers. But I cannot trust you to discipline your own kids, can I?

I cannot trust you to keep the class focused on the curriculum and actually complete the course!

I can only trust the teacher to administer discipline when necessary to do his/her job, which is to educate kids.

LISTEN! Its totally self-righteous, self-centered, and selfish of you and every other parent out there to coddle your little innocent darlings from someone else's discipline and criticism!

Oh, I've seen it all before. "NOT my child!" protests the shocked parent when the teacher reports bad behaviour. They don't do shit to their animal brats. In fact, on the way home they probably reward them with ice cream to soothe their injured egos.

Jurched

First off, do you even have kids? With your rant, I'd say "no" and if that's the case, you no room to talk on this. So if a teacher slams your kid into a wall or body slams them on a desk, slaps them across the face, beats them with a belt (witnessed all of this in a catholic grammar school) you mean to tell me you're not gonna do anything to that teacher...give me a f@!king break!!!!

Second, if your kid goes to school and tells the teacher or some other faculty member that you or your wife hit them, the school is going to call the police or some other agency to investigate you.

Third, I'm not one of the pussified parents that puts their kid in "time out". That's just as bad as army recruits going through basic training and pulling out a stress card so their drill sergeant won't haze them...pussies!!!!

Fourth, there's a huge diffrence between discipline and beating. I think after 11 years in catholic schools and 8 1/2 years in the Marines, I know more than enough about discipline than the average parent does. Right now, I have 1 kid in school and she has not had any discipline problems. That's because we teach our kids to be respectful to her teacher and other classmates. Unfortunately, there are a bunch of parents that don't give a damn what their kid does or thinks their child can do no wrong.

I gotta agree with Jurched on this. There are a shitload of parents in the united states that are not preparing their children for real life. It started in my generation. Do you realize how many people in my age grounp (28-35 years old) still live with their parents rent-free? It's disgusting. Children today are over protected and rewarded for things they should not get credit for. Parents cater to their childrens needs rather than making them self sufficient. And their are plenty of parents too afraid to discipline their own children, but that's another story.

I agree. A lot of them are too busy working & doing their own thing when they're off work.

But there's a difference in beating a child and spanking a child. Some kids need a good whack on the hands or butt. But with modern technology, parents can't spank a kid in public. How many times have we've seen pictures or videos of a parent spanking their kid and people like Nancy Grace or other TV anchors grilling the parent like they're the worst person on the face of the earth.

Jurched

OMG, are you serious!!! I seriously hope you don't have kids and never will. Yeah, "hey teacher, if my kid acts up, go ahead and slam his head into the desk so he/she doesn't do it again".

So we have one parent here who looks like he knows how to instill some discipline, respect & values already in his kids and you're gonna knock him because he doesn't believe he should have to beat the shit out of his kids if they act up and let a teacher be able to beat the shit out of them either. I'm with amaranth, if a teacher or any school staff puts their hands my kid, then I'm coming to school and getting in the teachers face.

Discipline is one thing, beating is totally out of line. But since you're the type that plans on beating your kid, I guess we'll see your kid on the news when he/she is a teenager doing a columbine or VT type incident.

First off, do you even have kids? With your rant, I'd say "no" and if that's the case, you no room to talk on this. So if a teacher slams your kid into a wall or body slams them on a desk, slaps them across the face, beats them with a belt (witnessed all of this in a catholic grammar school) you mean to tell me you're not gonna do anything to that teacher...give me a f@!king break!!!!

Second, if your kid goes to school and tells the teacher or some other faculty member that you or your wife hit them, the school is going to call the police or some other agency to investigate you.

Third, I'm not one of the pussified parents that puts their kid in "time out". That's just as bad as army recruits going through basic training and pulling out a stress card so their drill sergeant won't haze them...pussies!!!!

Fourth, there's a huge diffrence between discipline and beating. I think after 11 years in catholic schools and 8 1/2 years in the Marines, I know more than enough about discipline than the average parent does. Right now, I have 1 kid in school and she has not had any discipline problems. That's because we teach our kids to be respectful to her teacher and other classmates. Unfortunately, there are a bunch of parents that don't give a damn what their kid does or thinks their child can do no wrong.

Amaranth, with both of us having a military background, we have more discipline than the average Joe that has never been in the military. I do agree with your way of thinking, the parent is responsible for disciplining their child, teaching them respect and molding their kids into civilized people. But what's this crap about "stress cards" in the army? I was in the army in the early/mid 90's and never heard of such garbage?! Is this an urban legend among Marines or is this fact?

Amaranth, with both of us having a military background, we have more discipline than the average Joe that has never been in the military. I do agree with your way of thinking, the parent is responsible for disciplining their child, teaching them respect and molding their kids into civilized people. But what's this crap about "stress cards" in the army? I was in the army in the early/mid 90's and never heard of such garbage?! Is this an urban legend among Marines or is this fact?

Thanks, it's nice to know that there are others with a level head. People who don't have kids find it very easy to criticize people who do have kids. I'm sure if Jurched did all the things he claimed he would do to his child, we'd see him on MSNBC, CNN facing child abuse charges.

As far as the stress card in the army, I saw it when I was in Ft. McClellan, AL for MP school back in 96'. An army private pulled out a stress card so his drill sergeant couldn't haze him or yell at him. We all thought it was pathetic considering our platoon in boot camp was constantly getting thrashed by our D.I.'s.

Thanks, it's nice to know that there are others with a level head. People who don't have kids find it very easy to criticize people who do have kids. I'm sure if Jurched did all the things he claimed he would do to his child, we'd see him on MSNBC, CNN facing child abuse charges.

Heh heh heh! Go ahead, pat each other on your backs for being such good parents and level headed marines. Big fucking whoop!

You cannot oppose my position without going shell-shock apeshit about child abuse, can you, soldier-boy?

My original rant ended with a straight-forward observation: the little boy ended up saying "my feelings were hurt", the report admitted only two students were interviewed over abuse allegations, which means ITS ALL A CROCK OF FUCKING CRAP!

There's no abuse in Shytown schools, there's just a bunch of cocky tweenage shits making up stories of broomsticks and getting slammed against desks.

And you self-righteous pricks fell for it like a ton of steaming cow flops!

jerryjabber said:
I'm with amaranth, if a teacher or any school staff puts their hands my kid, then I'm coming to school and getting in the teachers face. Discipline is one thing, beating is totally out of line. But since you're the type that plans on beating your kid, I guess we'll see your kid on the news when he/she is a teenager doing a columbine or VT type incident.

Another Big Man! Listen, sicko, let's get something straight. I AM THE ONE who'd have done a Columbine, arright? Not my kids. They get enough attention, so they will not be drifting miscreants like I was. Plus, they'll get a political/cultural eduction from Uncle Billy Milano; MOD listeners don't do murder-suicides.

Yep. You definitely strike me as the "not my child!" kind of parent, who lets their animal roam free, only rising to the challenge of parenting when someone else finally complains about the unwashed stench left by your little darlings!

Jurched

Heh heh heh! Go ahead, pat each other on your backs for being such good parents and level headed marines. Big fucking whoop!

You cannot oppose my position without going shell-shock apeshit about child abuse, can you, soldier-boy?

My original rant ended with a straight-forward observation: the little boy ended up saying "my feelings were hurt", the report admitted only two students were interviewed over abuse allegations, which means ITS ALL A CROCK OF FUCKING CRAP!

There's no abuse in Shytown schools, there's just a bunch of cocky tweenage shits making up stories of broomsticks and getting slammed against desks.

And you self-righteous pricks fell for it like a ton of steaming cow flops!

Another Big Man! Listen, sicko, let's get something straight. I AM THE ONE who'd have done a Columbine, arright? Not my kids. They get enough attention, so they will not be drifting miscreants like I was. Plus, they'll get a political/cultural eduction from Uncle Billy Milano; MOD listeners don't do murder-suicides.

Yep. You definitely strike me as the "not my child!" kind of parent, who lets their animal roam free, only rising to the challenge of parenting when someone else finally complains about the unwashed stench left by your little darlings!

Jurched

First off, learn reading comprehension douchebag. I was in the Army, Amaranth was in the Marines. At least we did our time in the military and served our country, while immature assholes like you criticize everything in this country.

I do have kids and I know how to discipline them, I'm not a "time out" parent or "not my child" parent, which is so easy for a douche like you who has no kids to claim. According to you, every parent is now a "time out", "not my child" parent. And you find beating kids acceptable...maybe the teachers you had should of beat your ass.

First off, learn reading comprehension douchebag. I was in the Army, Amaranth was in the Marines. At least we did our time in the military and served our country, while immature assholes like you criticize everything in this country.

Aww, sorrrryyy! Listen! Paying taxes to support your trench-digging ass is more than enough permission to criticize everything, thank you very much.

I do have kids and I know how to discipline them, I'm not a "time out" parent or "not my child" parent, which is so easy for a douche like you who has no kids to claim.

I've just gotta take your word for it. Just seems like whenever I read your e-drool, a self-centered prick appears in between the lines.

According to you, every parent is now a "time out", "not my child" parent. And you find beating kids acceptable...maybe the teachers you had should of beat your ass.

Yes!! Yes!! You finally got it right! Our culture is one of acute personal failure (as Karina 666 testifies) and the children of such pathetic numb-nuts cannot possibly be icons of success.

And yes, I reckon if my teacher had cracked a goddamned Saudi-style wooden stick across my neck when I was talking in class, I'd be a much brighter contributor to our civilisation, instead of just being an "immature asshole who criticizes everything in this country," as you said!!

Jurched

Aww, sorrrryyy! Listen! Paying taxes to support your trench-digging ass is more than enough permission to criticize everything, thank you very much.

And none of us in the military didn't have taxes taken out of the small ass salary we were getting paid. You're the type that says "I don't want to join the military because I don't want nobody yelling at me and telling me what to do". By your childish rantings, we can all tell that you couldn't hack basic training.

I've just gotta take your word for it. Just seems like whenever I read your e-drool, a self-centered prick appears in between the lines.
Stop it what those bad, awful words, I just can't take it (sarcasm).

Yes!! Yes!! You finally got it right! Our culture is one of acute personal failure (as Karina 666 testifies) and the children of such pathetic numb-nuts cannot possibly be icons of success.

And yes, I reckon if my teacher had cracked a goddamned Saudi-style wooden stick across my neck when I was talking in class, I'd be a much brighter contributor to our civilisation, instead of just being an "immature asshole who criticizes everything in this country," as you said!!

"civilisation", nice spelling. Let me help you out, dial 1-800-ABCDEFG, order hooked on phonics and learn how to spell, dumb ass.

According to you, nobody today teaches their kids values, respect & discipline. I'm glad you don't have kids & hopefully never will, otherwise we'll have more serial killers on our hands. The serial killers will blame their parents for beating shit out of them & torturing them just like you said you'd claim to do and condone.