Teacher accused of wizardry; Harry Potter surrenders

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354327,00.html

A Florida teacher may have to pull an unemployment check out of his hat after performing magic in front of students, according to reports.

Jim Piculas said he made a toothpick disappear and reappear in front of students at the Rushe Middle School in Land 'O Lakes, Fla., Local6.com reported. He said he later got a call from the supervisor of teachers, saying he had been accused of wizardry.

"I get a call the middle of the day from head of supervisor of substitute teachers. He says, 'Jim, we have a huge issue. You can't take any more assignments. You need to come in right away,'" he told Local6.com.

Piculas said he’s concerned the incident may prevent him from being considered for future jobs

I live just 8 minutes away from there. There's other states that are hickish in this country, but Florida is constantly embarrassing.

:rolleyes:I would keep the teacher if I was the supervisor. You could use this "wizard" teacher to make more than just toothpicks appear.

WHo has this much time on their hands that they can get all up in arms and create a fucking issue out of it? Some people need to go outside and take a fucking walk. The fact that anyone pays attention to these morons amazes me and unfortunately assures me some other dumb shit will raise hell over nothing in the future.

Make the toothpick disappear... right into someone's eye.

I'm joining Krigloch's Army...

Imagine the heat Rowling would have gotten if she made Harry Potter gay. "He's a wizard AND he's a homo! Oh, we're burning this bitch on a stake tonight!"