New moderator in town !!

Carnut. That is one hell of a machine! And like MA said it only needs the rebel flag on the hood :lol: Such a pity with gas prices today, those V8 monsters are the way cars should have stood.

Now if we are going to present the dream machines (besides the one in my sig), here comes...

typ_experimental.jpg

Wyvern said:
Carnut. That is one hell of a machine! And like MA said it only needs the rebel flag on the hood :lol: Such a pity with gas prices today, those V8 monsters are the way cars should have stood.

Now if we are going to present the dream machines (besides the one in my sig), here comes...

typ_experimental.jpg

Yeah, 2 damn nice cars, that Mercedes should have been build in series, I'm sure they regret now they didn't......

Griffin- said:
haha they sell those at toys r us Wyvern :loco:

Eat me genius! :p

That's a one in a lifetime prototype, and I kill gladly for it.

This is the Mercedes Benz C111, as built in 1969. It was fitted with a rotary engine with 3 combustion chambers. Mercedes Benz built various concepts fitted with rotary engines in the 60's and 70's. Rotary engines were not the most fuel efficient engines and the rotary boom was cut short because of the fuel crises in the 70's. After this C111 Mercedes Benz also built a C111 fitted with a 4 rotor engine that produced over 400bhp. A total of 16 C111's were built, including both the three and four rotor cars.

And without that horrible 8, this is another dream of mine

1949_mg_tc_04_m.jpg

The Eagle F15 is nice but basically a disco ride. Now a true Old School rides this:

spitfiresupermarineXVI.jpg

rock.gif

carnut said:
My ride is cooler !!!!!
auto181.gif

PIC00068.JPG

Fucking A! A Chopper, right at the end of highschool and starting as a metalhead :headbang: Carnut you rule.

In the 70s we all had a chopper like that. We'd put the wooden stick of our ice creams against the side of the wheel so it would make a motor like sound.

You can see the kids in the movie ET ride them. very cool!! :)

Hawk said:
In the 70s we all had a chopper like that. We'd put the wooden stick of our ice creams against the side of the wheel so it would make a motor like sound.

I never did that :err:

I had a red one (stolen) and then a golden one (rusted). I love too have the three speed on the bar, and the big confortable seat.
When I was in US I had a mountain bike (3x7) but it wasn't the same feeling even if I enjoyed it a lot.

Wyvern said:
I never did that :err:

I had a red one (stolen) and then a golden one (rusted). I love too have the three speed on the bar, and the big confortable seat.
When I was in US I had a mountain bike (3x7) but it wasn't the same feeling even if I enjoyed it a lot.

Haha, if you ever come over to Europe , come by and have a drive on one of my choppers, you can ride the red one :Spin: :Spin:

Hawk said:

haha I had those too
and I had a police siren on it, and all kinds of bullshit..

Hawk said:

I used to do that with Baseball cards! :D ... Does that make me Old?:loco: