Seriously Off Topic...

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
Due to the fact that I haven't been on UM in 2 years and the other day marked my not-so-glorious return, I noticed that SOT was gone. What happened?

They got the banhammer for some of them being douches and reside on a separate address I won't give out.

Yeah, I presumed so, but my instigating asshole response was funnier than anything else I could think of.

I posted there, and at the new site up until about 6 months ago. With the exception of my best friend, Jon, and a couple of others - they're all ass pirates. Like, in the bad ass pirate way.

That sux...I left in early 2k4 and that was the last time I saw it. I didn't go anywhere, I just dropped my internet connection and started travelling every weekend so I didn't really need it.

I actually miss SOT. If this place or RC ever got boring (which they frequently do), there was sure to be some sort of hilarity going on over there where I could make fun of people.

Yeah, so in short, SOT revolted against the then new management of UM, then since Deron isn't as much of an idiot that everyone tends to take him for, he just banned a bunch of them, so they went off and created a SOT2 on their own server somewhere. This was a year and some ago. Most of the SOT regulars left when it moved.

"Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!"