Server is down

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
Well, we had a good streak of luck, but it appears that the server went down today (or last night). I've put in a support request to the hosting company to get me back in.

Best Case Scenario:
they'll get me back in and the problem will be easily fixed, and we'll be back up soon

Worst Case Scenario:
the filesystem is totally corrupted, and we'll have to restore from the last time I backed up offline (been probably a month), and it'll likely take a day or two to get back up

I imagine it'll be somewhere in between those two.

I have been able to get access back to the server and am currently backing up everything. After that's done (about 5 hours from now), I'll attempt to get it back up and running. There's still a posibility that I'll need to reinstall linux, in which case it'll be another day at least before we're back up. Worst case scenario now is that we'll have to go off of Saturday morning's database backup and lose any changes made during the day. I'll post again when I know more.

Just to let u know, I was able to add stuff today and everything worked perfect, EVEN your beloved CDDB :)